Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Oct 2014 at 3:06 AM - Viewed 20390 times. Direct link to this thread
24 Comments / replies (Who?) , 68 times favourited , 131 times thanked
Hola! It's been a while since my last upload, and The Sims 4 has been keeping me plenty busy. Seeing as how my old and awful upload of TS3 Consuela is my most viewed creation, I thought I ought to give her latest incarnation to y'all. She's nothing spectacular, but she's a lot of fun to play with, and she has been a staple in my games for years now.
She includes her pink uniform, made by me and edited to be visible in CAS, unlike the default maid's outfit. It won't appear on townies and is 100% compatible with Snaitf's unlocked outfits mod.
For those poor souls out there that don't know her, Consuela is a maid in Family Guy, whose apathy to the world at large is the source of great hilarity. So let her say no, noo as you say yes, yess to this download!
I tried to get her as close as I could, but there are limitations in CAS and I didn't want to force anyone to use the slider mod, since it messes up pre-existing sims.
Consuela LĂ*mon is Neat, Romantic and Gloomy, and can be found in your gallery. Just extract the archive, place the .package file in your Mods folder and the rest in your Tray folder.
Custom Content by Me:
- Consuela's Uniform
The folks at Family Guy, the creators of The Sims 4 Studio, and MTS for hosting my madness.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
The creator also recommends you check the following: