Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Sep 2014 at 3:01 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2014 at 7:29 PM by morgade - Viewed 60289 times. Direct link to this thread
73 Comments / replies (Who?) , 269 times favourited , 714 times thanked
Do more things in sequence !
The interaction queue is the list of actions your sim is capable to "remember" and execute in sequence.
You can enqueue only 6 actions by default, but this mods increases the interaction queue size for sims from 6 to 10 (the maximum allowed according to the tunable tag description).
Resources and conflicts:
This mod replaces the following xml resource and will conflict with any mods that touches it:
0xB61DE6B4-0x00000000-0x0000000000003A75 ("sim_object" object instance, tunable "max_interactions")
There are more interesting tuning options in this xml, so please be aware that it is likely that some other mods using it will be made.
Custom install instructions for all XML tuning (just copied from plasticbox's Fish Freshness Fix)
1. - Drop the .package in /Mods as usual
2. - Make an empty folder named "unpackedmod" in /Mods
3. - In your resource.cfg, add the line
DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate
(i.e.: open that file in a text editor and add the line "DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate" (without quotes) underneath whatever other text it has.)
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?