Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Sep 2014 at 11:49 AM - Viewed 6073 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 15 times favourited , 59 times thanked
Modern scandinavian style house for a family of 4. Don't be alarmed by the outside color The inside is dominated by relaxed white, just with a few splashes of color.
Again i like open rooms where everyone can be a part of everything and lights floods through. The tester is a default EA model.
The kitchen is on the other side of this main room, in the big open plan heart of this house.
The main floor consists of a smallish bathroom, a small hallway, the main room and below the kids bedroom in a corner with lots of lights. It also has a good size parents room with it's own bathroom.
The upper floor has another kids room, but it's bigger, it has balconies on both sides. On the other side of one roof balcony is a smallish room I decided to make into a small home bar with a bookcase and microphone. I put a clothes hanger shelf and a sofa in there as well. The balcony also has some outside sofa's and a table.
The garden isn't that big, but I put some chairs and table, with a bbq and the carpenter bench thing as well.
I have been tinkering a bit with the lights on this lot and adjusted them slightly on the blue side. You may find it better adjusted if you download the brighter lights mod as well.
1. download the file under the Files fan and extract with an unzipping tool. If you have windows 7 like me, there should be a program included, or you can download or 7zip.
2. without any more ado just put the files without any folder into your tray folder. My documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 4/tray
3. find the lot in your library in the game.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price: 73270,-
Mods used: Kikiwalu, Brighter lights: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=532961
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!