Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Sep 2014 at 12:56 AM - Viewed 6472 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 8 times favourited , 23 times thanked
Ladies, Gentlemen, Non-binary folks and anyone else listening; I present to you a most oddly regular upload
Unconventially conventional, a deviation from my usual modern and cfe contraptions for a more traditional abode. Complete with three bedrooms all furnished in a traditional style, none of the modern contraptions and barebones minimalism that seems to be so popular with some of todays designers. Good old fashioned, tried and tested materials have been used in this construction and apart from the recent addition of a pool and the opening up of the attic space; much of the original architecture of this building remains untouched from when it was first built.
Relax in the tranquil atmosphere and enjoy the secluded comforts of your new home!
Price Furnished : 285,123
Price Unfurnished : 158,881
Lot Size : 50 x 50
Custom Content Used (Not Included):
Chimney Cap by Gelina
OSMP - Granthes
OSMP Resizer - Buhudain
Note none of this cc is absolutely necessary, but it helps with the decoration and atmosphere of the house. If are planning on redecorating anyway then feel free to skip the CC shopping list entirely.
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price: 285,123
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!