Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Jul 2014 at 4:28 PM - Viewed 24349 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 54 times favourited , 269 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
No, you're not seeing things - I made another Fanseefem thing! A little dressier than some of the rest but still the sort of thing I'd wear on a daily basis. This is a short-sleeved sweater dress with loose high neck, cable detailing, pockets, opaque tights, low heels with contrast detail, and a little bracelet. These are a recolour of a mesh from the H&M stuff pack, so H&M Stuff is required.
These come in six colours:
- Black dress with red tights and bracelet
- Green dress, plum tights, and yellow shoes
- Brown dress, cream tights, brown shoes
- Pink dress with black tights and shoes
- Teal with terra cotta tights and teal shoes
- Cream dress, olive tights, brown shoes
Special thanks to EA, for the Sims 4 textures that were converted to make these - pretty sure this makes this the first TS4-to-TS2 conversion. Also thanks to Nysha, Splad, Buckley, Baka, and Jazinga for colour combination suggestions. Model is my Rebecca de Muse.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?