Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th May 2014 at 5:10 AM - Updated 10th May 2014 at 10:08 PM by HH22 - Viewed 12016 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 22 times favourited , 84 times thanked
I bring you a small starter house which is based off of this one by Deligracy which was built in Sims 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmexC9hGbAE
The lot has been furnished for two Sims, but will also suit a single Sim. A version with just the basics is available too, for those who wish to furnish it themselves.
The curtains and fridge which I used in this lot are custom content but are not included in this lot.
Custom content required but not included
- Curtain mesh and recolours by Holy Simoly: http://web.archive.org/web/20110719...155E30DEF43F44B
- Fridge mesh by Veranka: http://verounique.livejournal.com/17319.html
- Fridge recolour by Selenaq13: http://selenaq13.tumblr.com/post/59...idge-cookerhood
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 19,835/15,746
Huge thanks to Leefish, Karen_Lorraine, Klaartje, ekrubynaffit, justJones, celebkiriedhel, and fanseelamb for their amazing help and kind words during this whole process.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?