Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 27th Feb 2014 at 10:26 PM - Viewed 9750 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 16 times favourited , 73 times thanked
It's long overdue for me to upload the dog I actually own! The Brittany Spaniel is originally from France, where it was developed by working-class people to be an easy-to-keep, do-it-all hunting dog. A good Britt is lively, friendly, good with kids, has strong hunting instincts, and lives to please.
Quincy is a real go-getter! He is the perfect choice for any Sim in need of a dog who can bring in money through hunting. He's easy to train and eager to work (even when you might want him to just lie down for a while).
Quincy requires two of my marking sets, Stupendous Splotches and Lots of Spots.
Though not required, I use and recommend Christy's Eyes by corapntr.
And please, no comments telling me "It's not Brittany Spaniel, just Brittany!". In my part of the world and in France, it's Brittany Spaniel.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: