Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st Jan 2014 at 11:07 PM - Viewed 16241 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 56 times favourited , 154 times thanked
The Canadian horse is a breed originally from the province of Quebec. They are a hardy, reliable friends for any job that needs doing. Today I bring you two Canadians.
Pierre is as good a horse as you could ever want! Dependable, tough, and up for anything; he's a steadfast companion for any horse-loving Sim.
Coquine is a spitfire! Lively, mischievous and endlessly amusing, she will put a smile on anyone's face.
Pierre uses my Leg Size Sliders (though his appearance is not significantly altered if they aren't used).
Both are pictured using Chikkaddi's No Shine Tail and corapntr's Default Horse Eyes. I personally recommend both of these a great deal, but neither is required for the horses to appear mostly as they do in my screenshots.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: