Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 19th Jan 2014 at 10:51 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2015 at 4:08 PM by CatMuto - Viewed 4575 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 32 times thanked
Katherine has recently moved into her own place and is feeling a little nervous about it. Due to a fire she accidently caused in the kitchen a few years prior, she has become rather neurotic when it comes to using the stove or oven to cook and frequently has to check the utensils to be able to sleep a bit more easily at night. She tends to have bouts of panic attacks.
Since Katherine was never very popular or noticed when she was still in school, her social skills are rather limited and she tends to act inappropriately when around other people, usually resulting in making it difficult for her to make friends, often scaring them off without really noticing why. However, she is not unintelligent.
Her legs and butt being on the bigger side, Katherine refuses to wear skirt and is not very comfortable with her body. She doesn't really like taking her clothes off. But she never makes a big effort in doing much exercise, preferring to sit on the couch or playing games.
Traits: Couch Potato, Neurotic, Inappropriate, Genius, Never Nude
Favorites: Classical Music, Mac and Cheese, Pink
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions