Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Dec 2013 at 5:54 PM - Viewed 7548 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 8 times favourited , 42 times thanked
Hello ya'll, I hope you had nice Christmas. Here's a little late present
The Cubicle is a modern studio house for a single Sims, or a couple.
The frontyard is kept very simple and offers a nice statue. The backyard, though, is very spacious and offers serveral seating areas and a big pool.
Covered outdoor seating area with a fireplace for long summer nights.
Inside, you'll find the living, dining, kitchen and sleeping area, as it is a studio living. Next to the sleeping area you find the bathroom with stained glass for privacy. You have access to two different terracces: One next to the sleeping area where you can sit down and have a conversation, the other terrace which accessible from the kitchen offers a dining table with space for four, so you can invite some friends over.
In the garage you'll find the washing and dryer machine, along with a little workshop and sportscar.
The house is built on a 30x30 lot and costs §163,756 F and §69.256 UF
CC used but not included:
DIY buil dset by armiel. It's and absolute must have. I didn't know what to do without it!
I hope you like this little cube-ish house!
~ J. Bravo
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price: In text
armiel for the great DIY build set.
Fergus for agreeing that 'Cubicle' sounds fucking awesome. Get well soon!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.63
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!