Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 8:34 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2013 at 10:01 PM by pingpongpanda - Viewed 30065 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 76 times favourited , 159 times thanked
For some time now I've been wondering what kind of CC I could share, and so I began experimenting with Blender the other day and found posing-making actually pretty fun. So here's my first pose pack and I hope you all enjoy it. There's 16 poses all together (and poses 1 and 2 are not missing, I just removed them). This pose pack is compatible with the 'Pose Player' by cmomoney.
Custom Content Used(Optional)
JS Sims female sweats, male top, beanie
All-About-Style female tank
Sims Artists Union hoodie/vest and headphones
Urban Hype Sims snapback
ShojoAngel baggy pants
Angela Poser OMSP
- Inge Jones for S3PE
- Cmomoney for Pose Player
- Orangemittens for the tutorials to make poses
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: