Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Jun 2013 at 7:35 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2013 at 9:18 PM by Tee Hee Hee - Viewed 18740 times. Direct link to this thread
25 Comments / replies (Who?) , 31 times favourited , 201 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
The Moustache (House)
Today I present to you a most unusual of abodes, an enigma wrapped in a mystery with a side serving of intrigue that is sure to arouse your curiosity. For this house is shaped like a gentleman's facial hair, and when viewed from the correct angle could and should be called the moustache (house).
There is plenty of room for entertaining guests above the waterfall with both outdoor lounge and dining areas, but the real crux and heart of the house lie below, under the ground and behind the crashing water. Looking out from behind the cascade lies the main bedroom which comes with a generously sized en-suite bathroom and a separate work area.
Important Notice to Potential Buyers
Considerable effort has gone into constructing this piece of modern architecture and so the estate agent is willing to allow you to purchase the property on the condition that you preserve the core structure of the building (They have however reduced the price as a result, so don't complain too loudly). If you wish to be sneaky and avoid their meddling you will need the cheats "enabletestingcheats on"and "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off" to use build/buy mode properly.
Price - Furnished : 92,313 / Unfurnished : 28,776
Custom Content Not Included
The Topper - Free from the Store as part of the "earth day" set
Lot Size: 6x4
Lot Price: §92,313/§28,776
To all the helpful souls in create chat for encouragement and advice, to Jaguwar for the name and to the many others who helped me with this project.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.50
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!