Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Dec 2012 at 1:50 PM - Viewed 58485 times. Direct link to this thread
32 Comments / replies (Who?) , 114 times favourited , 502 times thanked
Tags: #doctor who, #clara, #clara oswin, #clara oswin oswald, #oswin, #jenna louise coleman, #sci-fi, #cute, #dalek, #companion
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Run,you clever boy. And remember.
Clara Oswin Oswald
as played by Jenna Louise Coleman
I've been working on this sim ever since The Asylum of the Daleks, but I didn't completely finished her until after the Christmas Special. Clara is awesome, and I can't wait for more episodes, because I'm really curious to see what's her story. I won't say too much, in case you still haven't seen the Christmas Special.
Clara sim is a young adult, and is packaged with default skintone and base game hair and clothes.
- Hair by Anubis
- Victorian Clara hair from SPN EP, Oswin hair by Peggy
- Outfit from Diesel SP, Victorian Clara from SPN EP, and Oswin dress by Anubis
- Eyebrows by Jessica 2020
- Contacts by Shady
- Skintone by Joedy
- Blush by LadyFrontBum
- Lipstick by S-Club - no. 31
- 3D eyelashes - set I - by S-Club Privee
Extended Slider Range/Quantity: Awesomemod by Pescado set at 3x
Additional Facial Sliders: by bella3k4 and aWT
Head shape slider by Jonha
Head size slider by Jonha
Overlip curve slider by Whiterider
Chin to neck slider by hereit
As you probably already know, you only need these sliders if you intend to change the sim's faces. If you like her the way she is, then you'll be fine without the sliders.
Hope you like her! Have fun!
Big thanks to all of the creators and to my awesome tumblr peoples!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
#doctor who, #clara, #clara oswin, #clara oswin oswald, #oswin, #jenna louise coleman, #sci-fi, #cute, #dalek, #companion