Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Feb 2013 at 11:30 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2013 at 10:33 AM by Volvenom - Viewed 56141 times. Direct link to this thread
39 Comments / replies (Who?) , 34 times favourited , 216 times thanked
This is a tiny world with 4 lots. It's located in the North Atlantic Ocean. Everything that far north has a blue tint to it, making it look fresh and gorgeous in my opinion
You can remove all the lots if you want. I wouldn't recommend removing the beach lots though, not unless you're sure you can replace them if needed.
Version w/lots contains:
64 x 64 mid Island lot
30 x 30 Beach lot
10 x 20 Beach cafe lot
10 x 10 Basecamp, to make it usable as a vacation world with Twallans mods.
Version with no lots contains:
1 Basecamp 10x10, for use as a vacation spot with Twallans traveler mod.
Map size: Tiny
Routing: Sims can walk on the flat part of the island and swim in the water. The mountain sides are not routable.
Spawners: Included are some butterflies, fish, birds and a sailboat.
Terrains: 7 used. Mostly my own, but they are included with the world file.
Lots: 4 lots, but no houses.
Custom Content: Only my own ground textures, they will not install as usable on your lots unless you download sims3packs from my blog.
Playtested: yes and I have built on it. I had a 30x30 restaurant in the middle of the island, in addition to the lots in this file, so there should be plenty of room for a little community.
No Sims included, pictures from second playtest. I have not done anything extra to make the game treat this little island as a vacation spot. You may use Twallan's Traveler mod.
Patchlevel: 1,50. Version: 16.0.136.019001. If you miss some exp or stuff packs you will probably miss some trees. If you don't have Seasons you may try to get the "no lots" version pass the launcher.
Sims3pack file installed in the download folder as usual.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: