Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Aug 2012 at 3:39 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2012 at 5:51 PM by armiel : fixed stupid typo - Viewed 55549 times. Direct link to this thread
33 Comments / replies (Who?) , 149 times favourited , 667 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Tiny and cute - that's what this Finn is made to do.
This little house is technically the smallest I've ever made, being two storeys and all. It features a small kitchen-, dining-, livingroom-combo, bedroom and a bathroom. The yard has been fenced in, except on the back, and has lovely flowerbeds and a place to sit and enjoy the nature around.
Now you're probably looking at the pictures, and going "Where on earth are the stairs?!"
This lot would have not been possible to make, without a wonderful CC object made by a fellow Finn - Get Misukisu's industrial ladder here! (the normal version, not stackable!)
Other than that, you don't need to download any CC to use this lot. Please see the credits for mods used, though.
Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Price: 13365 furnished, 10101 unfurnished (It's a starter!)
Mods used when building (you don't need to download them to use the lot):
Buzzler's Builder stuff
Velocitygrass' Stencil removal mod
Granthes' Curtain height adjustment mod (Get this if you do want to move the curtains around, otherwise they'll snap to default height)
All my lovelies, as usual
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.36
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!