Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Jul 2012 at 4:23 PM - Viewed 25030 times. Direct link to this thread
20 Comments / replies (Who?) , 50 times favourited , 263 times thanked
Don't expect me to start and do this in regular bases, but here is a little something for you:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
After I took part on Qbie's foundation contest, and made that lot, I've heard many people say I should also upload it, so here goes.
The lot is built in Twinbrook, and should also be placed there, on the swampy area, for the feel and landscaping. I used all EPs till Pets, yeah, cause I didn't think I was gonna upload it. It's also been playtested with 2 sims.
There is no CC you need to download, but I did use the Stencil remover mod by velocitygrass.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 36305/24446
Thanks to Q for hosting the contest
Velocitygrass for the awesome Stencil remover mod
Buzzler for Builder Stuff and other handy mods that make life easy
All the lovelies at Creation chat who kept saying me I should do this.
only slightly retar.... um.. retired Finn.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.36
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!