Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 20th Jul 2012 at 12:38 PM - Updated 30th Mar 2015 at 6:18 PM by k2m1too - Viewed 55886 times. Direct link to this thread
20 Comments / replies (Who?) , 93 times favourited , 331 times thanked
You will need the pose player (updated 5-1-12 or later) to use these poses! Without this version, these poses WILL NOT WORK.
This pose pack contains 14 bowing and "ta-da" poses - 7 each for horses and sims.
I designed the horse and rider poses to go together (e.g. a_k2_riderbow_04 is meant to go with ah_k2_horsebow_04), but most of them can be mixed and matched or used individually. The mounted rider, a_k2_riderbow_01, will work with all of the horse poses. You will need to raise the rider slightly (about 20cm) using OMSP if you use it with horse bows 4 or 5.
Pose Names / Descriptions:
a_k2_riderbow_01 - Mounted rider with arms raised.
a_k2_riderbow_02 - Gallant bow with left arm to back.
a_k2_riderbow_03 - Ta-da pose with right arm raised, left arm touching horse's neck
a_k2_riderbow_04 - Kneeling Ta-da pose with right arm extended, left hand on thigh
a_k2_riderbow_05 - Ta-da pose with left arm raised, left hand on hip
a_k2_riderbow_06 - Kneeling with right extended to touch horse's face
a_k2_riderbow_07 - Deep bow with left leg extended
ah_k2_horsebow_01 - Bow with forelegs crossed
ah_k2_horsebow_02 - Kneeling bow with right foreleg extended
ah_k2_horsebow_03 - Kneeling bow
ah_k2_horsebow_04 - Bow with left foreleg extended, right foreleg tucked under
ah_k2_horsebow_05 - Shallow bow with both forelegs extended
ah_k2_horsebow_06 - Deep bow with both forelegs extended
ah_k2_horsebow_07 - Kneeling bow with left foreleg extended, head tucked down
Store Items Used on Models:
Female Hair :: Braided Bun
Female Top :: The Bowie
All other items are stock EA items from Pets & Showtime.
The gray model horse is available in my studio at TS3 -- Velvet Undertones (The bay is just a default EA horse.)
Cmomoney :: Pose Player
OrangeMittens :: Complete Pose Tutorial Using Blender 2.63 & CLIPTool: For Sim and Animal Poses
A :: Blender animation plugins v1.52 and for the rigs
Inge and Peter Jones :: s3pe
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: