Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd May 2012 at 12:50 AM - Updated 2nd May 2012 at 12:44 AM by cmomoney - Viewed 47352 times. Direct link to this thread
12 Comments / replies (Who?) , 48 times favourited , 282 times thanked
You will need the latest pose player(updated 5-1-12) to use these poses! Without this version, these poses, or any other animal poses for that matter, WILL NOT WORK.
This pose pack contain 5 action poses for horses. It is compatible with the Pose List feature in the Pose Player.
ah_cmo_horsey_01 - reared up on hind legs
ah_cmo_horsey_02 - head turned, front leg raised, tail up
ah_cmo_horsey_03 - mid gallop
ah_cmo_horsey_04 - reared jump, head down
ah_cmo_horsey_05 - hurdle jump
hint: With the hurdle jump pose(ah_cmo_horsey_05), you can use moveobjects cheat to position the horse over objects, and Nraas Debug Enabler to raise the horse to a specific height.
horses and pics: PharaohHound
Made with Blender 3D
Thanks to orangemittens for helping me figure out how to make animal poses.
Thanks to atevera for the Clip tool for Blender.
Thanks to Inge and Peter Jones for and s3oc.
Thanks to PharaohHound for the horses and pics.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: