Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Mar 2012 at 10:17 PM - Viewed 40505 times. Direct link to this thread
19 Comments / replies (Who?) , 40 times favourited , 464 times thanked
Lance is one of those rare, gifted sims that wakes in the middle of the night with his head full of amazing ideas. When he sings in the shower, people gather outside his bathroom window to listen. Despite this, Lance is usually in his own little world, humming to himself and scribbling down bits of paper while sitting in his pajamas on his front porch. The music in his head follows him everywhere as his constant friend.
No CC at all! No custom sliders, either!
This sim was built completely CC-free, so you don't need to download anything to use him - no custom hair, no custom skin, no sliders, no extended slider range, no custom ANYTHING! He is pictured with vanilla game content (no default replacement eyes, skin, or other textures), so what you see is what you get! You should probably be patched, though.
He does use a bit of content from some EPs - Showtime for his hair and shirt, and Late Night and Pets for a couple other items of clothing, but he'll still work fine without those packs with a bit of redressing in CAS.
Arisuka, for inspiring me.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions