Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Mar 2012 at 10:05 PM - Viewed 28748 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 18 times favourited , 253 times thanked
Corrine and Rachel are as close as twin sisters can be, sharing all their secrets, hopes, and dreams with each other... but don't mistake their close relationship for perfection! These fraternal twin redheads don't always get along perfectly, and when they fight, they know exactly which buttons to push! When they need to blow off steam, Rachel goes out for a ride on her favourite mare, and Corrine whips up a batch of her famous white chocolate raspberry cupcakes.
No CC at all! No custom sliders, either!
These sims were built completely CC-free, so you don't need to download anything to use them - no custom hair, no custom skin, no sliders, no extended slider range, no custom ANYTHING! They are pictured with vanilla game content (no default replacement eyes, skin, or other textures) so what you see is what you get! You should probably be patched, though.
Corrine uses all base game items so you don't even need any EPs for her. Rachel's hair is from Ambitions, and some of her clothing is from Pets, but you can still use her without those packs; you'll just need to change her hair/clothes.
Arisuka for the inspiration.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions