Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 13th Mar 2012 at 1:46 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2012 at 2:10 PM by PharaohHound - Viewed 43603 times. Direct link to this thread
29 Comments / replies (Who?) , 104 times favourited , 480 times thanked
Tags: #dog, #chien, #pup, #puppy, #large, #big, #hunt, #catahoula, #leopard, #cur, #louisiana, #patched, #spotted
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This unique and beautiful breed originates from the American Deep South, where it is known as a loyal companion and a working dog without compare. They are traditionally used to track and hunt everything from squirrels to black bears, and are also known to be excellent cattle herds.
Colour: Red leopard
Traits: Playful, Friendly, Destructive
Colour: Silver leopard
Traits: Loyal, Good Hunter, Noisy
CUSTOM CONTENT REQUIRED
These pets were simply impossible to make with the limited and frustrating markings that EA gave us, so they require my two sets of custom markings.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
#dog, #chien, #pup, #puppy, #large, #big, #hunt, #catahoula, #leopard, #cur, #louisiana, #patched, #spotted