Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Jan 2012 at 4:47 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2012 at 10:21 PM by mistyblue4 - Viewed 48448 times. Direct link to this thread
35 Comments / replies (Who?) , 46 times favourited , 303 times thanked
“Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.”
I've been thinking of doing TBBT sims for a while now, so I'm taking a break from "Back To The Future" (still have quite a bit of BTTF objects to upload, so I'm in no way giving up on it ). And Sheldon was a logical choice to start with. Gotta love him! "The Big Bang Theory" wouldn't be as half as funny if it weren't for Sheldon (and Jim Parsons who does such a great job portraying him).
So, with the help from great folks at Creator Feedback Forum, I managed to finish Sheldon. He's a bit of an odd face to sim, but that's all part of the fun, right?
Sheldon comes to you in his "Kablaam!" shirt, and you can get 17 more shirts here. The shirt is a recolor of Fansee's untuckable shirts. The pants are also by Fansee, and they are included, but go ahead and download more colors here. Hair is edited Seasons hair, so Seasons is needed for that reason only. If you use CleanInstaller, the sim will still work perfectly.
- Eyes are edited Bruno eyes.
- Brows are edited Trapping brows.
That's all for today, hope you have fun with Sheldon Oh, and here's one Sheldon joke to end this post with:
“A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies, ‘For you, no charge.’”
Custom Content by Me:
- Sheldon Cooper
- Sheldon Brows
- Eyes - Bruno edit
- Forehad anti-shine Normal
- Nose shadow
- Sheldon Nose
- Sheldon Hair
- Kablaam! Shirt
Custom Content Included:
- Sclera by Anva
- Eyelid by Ephemera
- Eyebag by Ephemera
- Jaw shadow by SLU
- Facekit - Teeth, Eyebags, Lashes by Rensim - dead
- Blush - Circonflex Anti-Shine by Rensim - dead
- Alfred "28" Forhead Wrinkles by Alfred Askew
- Noseroot by SLU
- Mouthcorners by SLU
- Cheekbones by SLU
- Facekit - Nose Bulb 2 by Rensim - dead
- Anva - Skin Blend V3 by Anva
- Pants by Fanseelamb
All the lovely peeps at CFF (seriously, if you can't finish something, CFF is THE place to go).
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?