Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Nov 2011 at 2:38 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2011 at 9:53 AM by Victor_tor : Pets UPD - Viewed 205106 times. Direct link to this thread
65 Comments / replies (Who?) , 157 times favourited , 1007 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Hi there! There are skins made by me for bodybuilders. Male and female.
I inspired by Beosboxboy`s skins for sims 2. I think there are perfect. And I decided to make something like his one for sims 3.
This is NON DEFAULT skintone for females and males from teen to elder. I made just bodies to let you use your own default faces.
It`s matching any default faces without any seams so fell free to choose or leave it maxis.
It has a bloombase sexy feet matching too and looks very pretty with Alex Stanton`s pectoral tops from TSR.
Finally you can use Johna`s body sliders to make it look like they are on my first screen in this topic.
Actually it look not good for teens and elder sims. =\ But maybe you decided to make elder bodybuilder. Who knows.
I made two versions of this skin: Female and Male and for males only. Second one is marked [MALE] in uploaded .rar files
Pack has two versions V2.0 and V2.1 that various just with colors. You can see it at attached screenshot.
24.11.11 UPD Updated for PETS. Hope it`ll work cause I can`t test it and still haven`t my game updated. Old version files moved to attached files in comments (11 post)
Extract the contents of thefiles you have chosen to download. Then extract archive and past the package files in your folder "D:\games\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\packages"
Thanks to Max7 for feedback,
to Aikea Guinea for the tutorial
and Cmar for his awesome skininator.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: