Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Nov 2011 at 5:46 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2011 at 6:12 PM by Miuki - Viewed 36811 times. Direct link to this thread
25 Comments / replies (Who?) , 23 times favourited , 291 times thanked
I've recently uploaded the world Aspen Islands that was intended for first three EPs. We now have Generation and Pets, which introduced new rabbitholes and new content, so I present you several community lots for upgrading some of the existing and adding new ones. I believe that EA lots don't really fit the theme and style of Aspen Islands that's why I built my own and would like to share them with you.
I don't want to raise game requirements for everyone hence this lot compilation - download them all, or choose appropriate ones for your game version.
There are five lots in the upload:
Aspen Island Training Grounds (ranch)
Good Dog Park (Dog Park)
Cat's Space (Cat's Jungle)
INDIVIDUAL LOT SIZES, DESCRIPTION, PLACEMENT, GAME REQUIREMENTS AND PRICE ARE IN THE COMMENTS!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.26
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!