Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:23 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2011 at 10:54 PM by Hellfrozeover - Viewed 15177 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 109 times thanked
I made Lien after there was a bit of interest for some more Asian sims. A Vietnamese sim was the first one requested so I thought I'd better get round to making her! I wanted her to have more delicate features than my other girls but still retain a unique Asian look.
I really enjoy having her in my game. She's a real girly girl and a bit of a drama queen but she's lovely really! My male sims adore her! I hope you do too
Lien will come to you 100% basegame with a default skintone, default clothes, default eyes and default hair (her preview hair is Late Night). In order to keep her looking like she's used to, have a peek at the following:
Skintone: Club Crimsyn
Eyes: Club Crimsyn
Dress:The Sims Store
Jeans: Anubis Under The Sun
Eyebrows: Subaxi (website closes, file included in zip)
Awesome Mod(x2 Sliders)
Jasumi's Lip Fatness Slider
aWT's Jawline Set
aWT's Lip Set
aWT's Nose Set
Custom Content Included:
- Subaxi's Eyebrow No.14 by Subaxi at MTS2
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions