Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd Apr 2011 at 1:53 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2011 at 10:27 AM by Tee Hee Hee - Viewed 20234 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 105 times thanked
A wonderfully tranquil family home for your sims to relax and escape the stressful world in. Comes with many little nice surprises which I won't ruin for you here.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it!
I tried to avoid custom content all together but I did use 3 plants from the EA renault pack.
The free Renault pack found here!
furnished = 256,090
unfurnished = 140,308
None, all my own work. Had some friendly feedback but was essentially a solo project.
Some of the plants moved with moveobjects on may appear to be floating when you first enter the lot. To make them disappear just enter build mode and leave it again (that's solved it almost every time for me)! If they still refuse to reposition themselves pick them up then deselect them (by pressing escape) and they will zoom back to where they should be!
May lag on slower computers...not had any reports of this but just be aware it might as its quite a cluttered lot.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 6.2.4.0100
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!