Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Dec 2010 at 2:40 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2010 at 4:23 PM by Miuki - Viewed 66106 times. Direct link to this thread
25 Comments / replies (Who?) , 87 times favourited , 741 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I didn't really like vampires being so assured and insolent in Bridgeport, Plazma 501 being too straightforward. In my game vampires play not so prominent role and behave more secretly. So, I've build this lounge for them to relax and hunt.
This abandoned derelict diner is situated off the main road on the outskirts of the town. Local authorities tried to buldose this place down for years but in vain. Noone pays attention to this long forgotten building during the day, but when the night time comes - party begins underground!
Welcome to "Black Sun"!
This lot has three levels: decorative building above the ground, basement with club premise and a small bonus - lower basement with altar for tired vamps and some supply of plazma fruit, acessible via the WA torch lever.
This lot requires all expansion packs to work properly and was build with HELS and FLS installed, though not used.
Patch version 6.0.81009001
Lot size: 20x15
Lot Size: 2x1
Lot Price: 73,387
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 6.0.81
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!