Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Dec 2010 at 2:37 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2010 at 7:45 PM by Zandvoort - Viewed 35048 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 26 times favourited , 233 times thanked
Tags: #modern beach
Have you seen The Shoveler's ''Tangga house'' and ''Singapore fish house'' yet? No? Well, it's worth to take a look at it, and he also inspired me to remake a house from Guz Architects (Maybe I'll do more)
Well, I only had 3 concept sketches to work with, and one of that sketches was a tinklewinkle small floorplan picture. But on that picture I could see that there were an elevator, carport, courtyard, pool, guest bed and bath and an outdoor living.
It's not exaclty as the floorplans are, since basegame doesn't got elevators and it's impossible to make an elevator go into a roof-room (hehe :p). I think there is a room above since normal people don't sleep in guest bedroom's at their own house, right?
Anyway, I've made a split stairs to the upper level that's in the roof, beneath the stairs there's a bathroom, but the bathtub is under the split part of the stairs, so it's not useable , but don't worry, there's a guest bathroom your sims can use
Great room (Living, kitchen, dining)
Bathroom (W/the un-useable bathtub)
The house is build on a 20x40 lot and costs: §113.273 F. and § 67.532 UF.
Madonna kitchen by hudy777
New York living room by hudy777 (Coffee table)
Chicago livingroom by hudy777 (Two-seaters in livingroom, chair in bedroom)
CAST yourself a painting! by armiel (not necessary to download)
Modern rugs by cmomoney
I hope you enjoy the house!
Lot Size: 4x2
Lot Price: In text
Custom Content Included:
- Thin square columns in fractional heights (x1.00) by The Shoveler
Guz Architects for their awesome designs
Shoveler for the inspiration
Simmiler for telling me I forgot the link to the modern rugs.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.17
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!