Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Nov 2010 at 9:00 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2010 at 4:42 PM by Christine11778 - Viewed 43702 times. Direct link to this thread
30 Comments / replies (Who?) , 61 times favourited , 459 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I was trying to create a modern home and as you see I failed miserably, but I did create this cross between modern and classic. I would envision that this home would be perfect for the couple who like to entertain guests as it has a large furnished pool area perfect for outdoor parties. With three bedrooms, three baths and the outdoor play area this home is perfect as a family home for your Sims with children. As always, I hope you and your Sims enjoy!
Note: This home was made with the base game, but the game is fully patched. There is only one piece of custom content and that is a roof recolor made by me. Please feel free to include my custom content in your houses, but please never re-upload my houses to any website and this includes the exchange!
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 117000 furnished and 77,000 unfurnished
Custom Content Included:
- Roof Recolor Blue by Christine-cc4sims
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.17.60.00
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!