Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Apr 2010 at 12:30 AM - Updated 21st Apr 2013 at 6:57 PM by NixNivis - Viewed 33032 times. Direct link to this thread
20 Comments / replies (Who?) , 55 times favourited , 328 times thanked
Tags: #star trek, #starfleet, #star trek uniforms, #starfleet uniforms, #star trek tos, #tos uniforms
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
I have lost count of how many requests I've got for this. It's been a long time coming, but now I finally bring you: Star Trek: TOS duty uniforms!
The uniforms are for YA/adult and elder and categorised as everyday and formal, and as outerwear if you have Seasons. The exception is the short-sleeved medical tunic for males, which is categorised as everyday only.
Female elders have their own mesh, but adult and elder males use the same one, just so you don't think I forgot to upload the elder males. Also, just for the record, the female meshes have an alpha layer - that's where the insignia on the Chapel version resides.
There will be rank insignia as well eventually, but they're not finished yet. Watch this space, as they say.
All Maxis, except for the Vulcan skin which is a Rensim blend by me
- Makeup by Bruno and WhiteWaterWood
- Dark skin by Rensim, light skin Rensim blend by me
- Hair on Command Sim by Helga, recol by [email protected]; hair on Ops Sim by XMSims, recol by [email protected]; hair on Science Sim by Nouk, recol by [email protected]; hair on Chapel Sim by Rose, recol by [email protected] - all free
MESH_nixnivis_aftosuniform.package: 2123 polys, 1976 vertices
- Tig and HP, my meshing mentors
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and all the other developers
- The Milkshape team
Happy Simming, and don't forget to hit the "thanks" button on your way out!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?