Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 16th Sep 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:48 PM by Jellytots - Viewed 26141 times. Direct link to this thread
28 Comments / replies (Who?) , 12 times favourited , 144 times thanked
Tags: #host, #the, #novel, #book, #petals, #open, #to, #the, #moon, #pet, #wanda, #wanderer, #golden
This, ladies and gents, is Petals Open To The Moon, otherwise known as Pet.
She is from the novel The Host.
Pet is a small delicate girl of 17.
Her face is roundish, her skin silver-white, with loads of golden freckles, her features are small, wide grey eyes with the silver of the soul visible beneth, golden lashes, pale pink lips, full and round, small even teeth, a dimple in the chin, and lots of curly golden hair.
I think my sim caputres some of that, right?
I personally think she is beeee-autiful! Thanks to everyone in CFF for the advice!
Hair: Peggy Hair J101 converted to TS3 by Cazy http://cazyxdarkplace.blogspot.com/...yzone-j101.html
Contacts: 3-colour-eyes by Killc*a
Moonlight skin by kanno
Also needed, if you want her to look as cute!
Slider hack by Rick&Delphy OR IndieMod/Awesome Mod.
Everyone who helped me in the CFF!
Delphy & Rick for the awsome mod!
Stephanie Myer for the awsome novel!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions