Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Sep 2009 at 9:06 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 11:30 AM by Flowerstar - Viewed 7047 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 2 times favourited , 72 times thanked
The Denique House. A calm and moving place for your single or couple sim.
Fully furnished to live your sim life!
Entrance in living area with fireplace.
Access to the bedroom and bathroom and kitchen
Accessible via front area.
Has a seating area with a bbq grill.
Plenty of space add more garden grounds!
Furnished: $ 45.817
Unfurnished: $ 22.726
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 22.726
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!