Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Aug 2009 at 11:32 AM - Updated 14th Aug 2009 at 2:34 PM by llamapiccolo - Viewed 35681 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 51 times favourited , 841 times thanked
Tags: #hollister, #abercrombie, #fitch, #gilly hicks, #hco, #af, #prep, #polo, #ralph, #lauren, #teen, #female
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
TF Slim Polo Mesh and HCO Recolors
Neither Maxis polo mesh for teens is really desireable to me. One was slim, but tucked in, and the other was untucked but not flattering. This mesh is the best of both worlds
Category: Everyday (TOP)
+ slim polo mesh for teens
+ light blue recolor with Hollister stencil
+ dark blue and pink striped recolor with Hollister stencil
+ red recolor with Hollister stencil
+ orange recolor with Hollister stencil
+ plain green recolor without any stencil
Delphy's Sims3Pack MultiInstaller
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
#hollister, #abercrombie, #fitch, #gilly hicks, #hco, #af, #prep, #polo, #ralph, #lauren, #teen, #female