Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Jul 2009 at 8:10 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2011 at 6:30 AM by guidion : Fixing in-post image - Viewed 62543 times. Direct link to this thread
37 Comments / replies (Who?) , 56 times favourited , 587 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Now you can have the Man Of Steel in your game.
This mod uses all in-game meshes that have been re-colored, the boots, ironicaly, are the super villan's Boots, moved to a selectable shoe, without any cheats.
This Outfit is for Males, young adult, and adult, this outfit is available in all categories, as superman has no formal Super Suit. The boots are not available in Swimwear for obvious reasons.
Added a Full Body mesh, like with Green Lantern.
Altered the textures, to allow the Logo to be color editable.
Added a cape, which is recolorable, and can be located in the Accessories, near the bracelets.
Thanks to SydneyB at Fallout Nexus for the Ashuras Batman Suit and Catwoman Suit from which the cape is derived, and from whom permision has been received.
Great MOD Sydney B!!!
Thanks Delphy for the wonderfull CAS Part Editor!!!
Cape: 3752 Polygons 1878 Vertices
**Note: to keep the top and bottom seamless, the top has a little extra, and may look funny if used with a different bottom.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: