Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th Jan 2008 at 11:14 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 6:08 AM by CynicalChick - Viewed 8979 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 25 times thanked
Inspired by some actual floorplans, I've created a starter cottage with (hopefully) a little more style than the average shoebox house.
TV with room for working out - there's room for a gym on the patio, if you wish
Outdoor chess set
It's fully furnished and I was even able to add a modest bit of decorating - paintings, curtains, a small garden. But with so much left over you can easily add to or upgrade any of the features.
Lot Size: 2x1
Lot Price: 15,972
Custom Content Included:
- Edge Smoother 2 Wood by Ailias
- 'Pleiadian' Rendered Brick Fence by Holy Simoly by HolySimoly
- made by nengi65www.modthesims2.com by Nengi65
MaryLou and Andy8104 - for the mini lots!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?