Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd May 2007 at 11:23 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 6:06 AM by CynicalChick - Viewed 9071 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 54 times thanked
Based on actual floor plans for a guest house/game room.
The space is open with only the kitchen and bath as walled areas. There is plenty of room to arrange everything else as you wish. I'm offering it unfurnished but I did try various layouts and with a little creative use of screens and room dividers you can give it the feel of having separate rooms.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 10,266
Custom Content Included:
- made by nengi65 by Nengi65
- credits to LyricLee and rentchd by Lyric Lee and Rentechd
- bananenmatte by Birgit43
- Lavatera by macarossi
- Short Pedestal Planter by macarossi
- Kitchen Window by macarossi
- Yet anther window by macarossi
Special thanks to Macarossi whose windows and plants were the perfect touches.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?