Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Dec 2005 at 8:18 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2008 at 2:56 PM by -Maylin- - Viewed 29070 times. Direct link to this thread
33 Comments / replies (Who?) , 14 times favourited , 430 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Update on March 27th 2006: Thanks to fisheeyes's tutorial, the extra 3rd slot on the tables is now fully functional, and sims can place objects on it normally. Please, redownload the files and make sure they replace the old versions (they have the same filenames).
These are 3-tile versions of some of the Maxis made 2-tile coffee tables from the base game for those of you who are like me and would like to have coffee tables of matching length for the 3-tile sofas.
Information about the tables:
- Catalog section: Coffee tables
- No expansion packs are required for these objects.
- The vertex/polygon numbers are the same as in the 2-tile Maxis versions.
- The tables borrow their textures from the Maxis originals, including any recolors you may have for them.
- To recolor these tables, recolor the 2-tile Maxis tables. These tables themselves aren't recolorable (since they borrow the textures from the Maxis tables).
- You can freely share the meshes along with recolors you make as long as the mesh file stays free to download at all times, and you post a link to this thread.
- The tables can be freely included in lot downloads.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?