PDA

View Full Version : New Creator Theme: Elders!

maybesomethingdunno
1st Sep 2018, 11:43 AM
http://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/7/9/4/8/7/MTS_maybesomethingdunno-1793217-EldersBanner2018.png
The winner of the poll was Elders! Thank you everyone who voted. Fret not, those of you who voted for "Back to School/University" and "Business!" Those themes are coming!

But for now, it's time to put Elders under the spotlight. Just please use #themeElders as the hash tag in your new uploads for the theme, and as usual you will get a shiny new achievement sticker at the end of the theme. This one lasts the usual length, through September and October.

Now on to those who have earned a sticker for this last theme, Space! If you haven't gotten your theme sticker in a week or so please let us know! :)

themeSpace

Simsilikesims
11th Sep 2018, 3:20 AM
I love the new theme of elders. Maybe somebody will make an antique rocking chair? I've been wanting one in my game. Also, BINGO for Sims 3 or Sims 4 would be great! For CAS elders, maybe some longer necklaces? Not many elders wear chokers anymore.

thisfatfunnylife
16th Sep 2018, 6:14 AM
Agreed, I love the Elders theme and they are so underrated!

araynah
20th Sep 2018, 8:37 PM
I submitted my entry for the Elders theme, but I have a question. Is it possible to get a sticker for previous themes (like Space from July and August 2018) if I submit one now? Mind you I would still make the CC I want regardless of the answer, but a response from the staff would be helpful for future reference.

Brunnis-2
22nd Sep 2018, 10:20 AM
Also, BINGO for Sims 3 or Sims 4 would be great!

I second the BINGO! To be honest, all I really want is better clothing. Too many glamorous grannies out there for my liking. I want collared dresses with cardigans, hosery that bunches round the ankles, babushka style scarves that tie under the chin with curls peeking out... I just want my granny to look like an actual granny, not like she just stepped of the set of Dynasty. :rofl:

Really excited to see the wonderful treasures come from this theme.

joandsarah77
22nd Sep 2018, 12:09 PM
@araynah No, but we do have catch up themes planned, so if you hold off on uploading something you might get the chance again at a later date. :)