View Full Version : Removing Custom Plates
18th Jun 2018, 2:15 AM
I was wondering how to remove custom plates from downloadable food. A few times now I would like to use someones food only to find that it comes with a custom plate/dish that I don't want to use. This is mostly an issue for my medieval game that uses wooden default plates.
Here is one of the foods. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=210576 I think this would be suitable, except for the plate.
18th Jun 2018, 11:52 AM
You can change plate by change GUID-number in BHAV CT - Factory -Dish in your food-package:
1. Open the package with your desired custom plate
2. Click on OBJD and take a note of the GUID-number in Plug-In-view
3. Close this package
4. Open your new package with your new food in SimPe .
5. Select Behavior Functions and click on CT - Factory - Dish
6. In Plugin view select line 0x0
7. Insert your new GUID-number in reverse order in Operands 0 - 3
8. Commit and save
21st Jun 2018, 7:03 AM
Thank you, I just now noticed your reply. I'll give this a go later and let you know how it went. :)
19th Sep 2018, 3:47 PM
But how to change it to no custom plate at all and make it use the in-game one?
20th Sep 2018, 10:05 AM
The ingame dishes are:
Food - Dish Dessert
Food - Dish Serving Bowl
Food - Dish Serving Platter
Food - Dish Small Bowl
Food - Dish Standard
Food - Dish Toddler Mush Bowl
You find their GUID-numbers i objects.package for Base-Game under Object Data (OBJD).
20th Sep 2018, 4:31 PM
vBulletin v3.0.14, Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.