PDA

View Full Version : Lot Descriptors Mod??? WCIF??

Nazzy601
8th Apr 2018, 3:44 PM
Hey Guys,

So if anyone watches The Jessa Channel they'll know exactly what I'm looking for. In her game, she has a town called Kettle Falls, and within that Neighborhood she has a mod to change the Lot Descriptors in-game. If you don't watch her, I have some pictures below detailing what I'm looking for. Also check her out on Patreon and Youtube! She's an awesome gamer and is great to watch when trying to wind down and 'sim' yourself. She also plays other games as well so check her out!

Thank you! :cool: :P

Rosebine
8th Apr 2018, 5:18 PM
If it is what I see on your pictures, then it is not a mod.
It is a cheat actually : boolProp ShowLotPackageFilename true
I have it in my userStartup.cheat.

Nazzy601
8th Apr 2018, 5:46 PM
If it is what I see on your pictures, then it is not a mod.
It is a cheat actually : boolProp ShowLotPackageFilename true
I have it in my userStartup.cheat.

Thank you!! Omg!

Nazzy601
8th Apr 2018, 6:46 PM
Also here is the link for why Jessa's Weather Icons are in color!

http://modthesims.info/d/558272

Rosebine
8th Apr 2018, 7:01 PM
Ahah! I have this toO. ;) makes it all pretty.

TheJessaChannel
8th Apr 2018, 11:49 PM
Hey Guys,

So if anyone watches The Jessa Channel they'll know exactly what I'm looking for. In her game, she has a town called Kettle Falls, and within that Neighborhood she has a mod to change the Lot Descriptors in-game. If you don't watch her, I have some pictures below detailing what I'm looking for. Also check her out on Patreon and Youtube! She's an awesome gamer and is great to watch when trying to wind down and 'sim' yourself. She also plays other games as well so check her out!

Thank you! :cool: :P

Everyone here has answered you correctly. Thanks for watching!

Also, I forgot to say that if you are a patron, you can just ask me right in our discord - there is a WCIF section there too!

Nazzy601
11th Apr 2018, 12:21 AM
Everyone here has answered you correctly. Thanks for watching!

Also, I forgot to say that if you are a patron, you can just ask me right in our discord - there is a WCIF section there too!

Ahhh!! Thank you Jessa!! :lovestruc