PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Crumplebottom appears on all lots

ihatemandatoryregister
29th Mar 2018, 6:39 AM
I'm afraid I'm a bit mean to my Sims, and I find it funny when she lectures them or smacks them with her purse. I'd like to see her on community lots other than just the ones downtown. (If I don't want her hanging out somewhere, I can just use the VC.) Does anyone know of such a mod?

Sketching
29th Mar 2018, 6:53 AM
I'm not sure, but maybe Downtownie Walkbys (http://cyjon.net/node/98) can do it for the main hood? The Slobs, Mr. Big, and The Diva frequently stop by to eat/kick my trash and steal my newspapers, so it might work with Crumplebottom. Then again, she's special so it might not be up to the task...

ihatemandatoryregister
29th Mar 2018, 7:07 AM
I have Downtownie Walkbys already, and it doesn't seem to do it. :(

marka93
29th Mar 2018, 3:40 PM
She is only package to show up at downtown communities lots and should not be messed with in any fashion.
She is an object and not a sim and will break your game files if you do not have them set to read only and you try anything with her.

Rosebine
29th Mar 2018, 4:41 PM
I have a Crumplebottom Miss in my savedsims folder, you could have one toO!
Make her a townie, make her the more mean you could etc...She would then appear anywhere, as a normal sim. Though you won't have the real her or the real scolding..and I think this is what you were after. :/

ihatemandatoryregister
29th Mar 2018, 7:40 PM
She is only package to show up at downtown communities lots and should not be messed with in any fashion.
She is an object and not a sim and will break your game files if you do not have them set to read only and you try anything with her.

My objects.package is read-only. I've used Inge's teleporter to summon her to other lots without breaking anything. I'm sure a simple hack to enable her to spawn naturally on other community lots won't break my game.

frogz2007
29th Mar 2018, 10:31 PM
On top of that, she is NOT an "object"... I'm sick of hearing that from people.. Maxis wouldn't have went through the trouble of making a mere object which looks like a Sim... It's obvious that Crumplebottom, along with the other so-called "object" NPC's are full-fledged Sims which are merely baked into the objects package file and they were made for only a single purpose. The whole "they are objects" thing is a complete and utter lie.