PDA

View Full Version : WCIF Completely diasbled aging mod (BG or UC version is fine)?

frogz2007
17th Feb 2018, 7:16 PM
I'm looking for a mod (for either the base game or UC) which dsables aging entirely on all lots (basically like the aging off cheat but it's turned on the second a lot loads). I want this because I like the Maxis Sims as they are and i don't want to see them age up. lol

Justpetro
17th Feb 2018, 7:34 PM
Once you turn aging off on, it will remain on on the lot until you turn it off again, so the easiest way is to go and turn aging off on every lot.

Sketching
17th Feb 2018, 7:42 PM
Would Simlogical's No Aging Patch work? Here: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Aging.htm

frogz2007
17th Feb 2018, 7:52 PM
Once you turn aging off on, it will remain on on the lot until you turn it off again, so the easiest way is to go and turn aging off on every lot.

No, really? I thought it turns itself off when you exit the lot and reload it!

Rosebine
17th Feb 2018, 9:35 PM
Can you add this cheat to your Userstartup.cheat ?

simsample
17th Feb 2018, 9:41 PM
Only as an alias; it is per lot so cannot be activated on startup.

Sunrader
18th Feb 2018, 12:43 AM
No, really? I thought it turns itself off when you exit the lot and reload it!

Really. Just turn it off on new households and forget about it. I don't like mine to age, either. :)

frogz2007
18th Feb 2018, 1:19 AM
wow! weird. I've heard that it doesn't stick though. I'll have to try it. I'm playing my BG configuration atm so maybe this was the case with that edition of the game and they changed the cheat's functionality later on.