PDA

View Full Version : Movies that made you sick

Dragonflysparkles
25th Nov 2013, 4:09 PM
Have you ever watch movie, and sometimes there is a part where it is disturbing or gross that you literally throw up or sick for days?

Human Centipede 2. Yup, My friend made me watch it and the next day after I got fever for days and I don't feel like pooping ever again(if you ever watch the movie, you'll know). I lam a fan of gory and slasher horror movie, like Elm Street or SAW etc, but Human Centipede is way too disturbing and twisted and made my stomach and brain clench so bad :|

Devon99
25th Nov 2013, 6:31 PM
I watched some horror( i don't remember name) where some idiots were 'punching',killing and eating people.I was disgusted...and still have memory of it :o

Dragonflysparkles
25th Nov 2013, 6:32 PM
I watched some horror( i don't remember name) where some idiots were 'punching',killing and eating people.I was disgusted...and still have memory of it :o

Cannibal Holocaust?

hugbug993
25th Nov 2013, 6:36 PM
If TV shows count, how about Bonekickers? Though for an entirely different reason. It actively punishes you for knowing things.

Devon99
25th Nov 2013, 6:37 PM
Idk..I only know that those who ate people were green ..or something like that xD

Dragonflysparkles
25th Nov 2013, 6:53 PM
Idk..I only know that those who ate people were green ..or something like that xD

That would be zombies lol

frankokomando
25th Nov 2013, 7:04 PM
Suicide Club where the guy puts the puppy in a bag and starts stomping on the bag repeatedly. :cry: