PDA

View Full Version : No function on Maxis' dressers

michiyo_asuka
24th Jul 2013, 9:10 PM
Hi guys,

(Not sure if this is the right thread)
I don't know anything about how to make/mod objects, but there are some Maxis' dressers that came with my expansion and stuff packs that don't work. When you click on them in Live Mode, "There are no actions available" shows up. I'd post a screenshot but unfortunately I can't seem to get one :(

What stinks is I really do like Maxis' objects and it makes me sad that the dressers I got are pretty much decorative (you can still put objects on the little ones).

:!: Some more info: I have Sims 2 University Life Collection (Contains sims 2 university, IKEA stuff, Teen Style stuff), Best of Business Collection (Open for Business, H&M stuff, Kitchen & bath stuff) and Fun with Pets Collection (Sims 2 pets, family fun stuff, and mansion & garden stuff).
Oddly enough, the dressers that came with sims 2 university DO work. Any dressers from IKEA, Teen Style, OFB, Pets, or Family fun DO NOT WORK. If anyone knows how to fix this I'd appreciate it.

One more thing, cats will also not sleep in the cat condos, even if I cheat and take control of them. The same "no actions available" thing will show up.

If anyone knows how make them functional, its the creators on Mod the Sims. You guys are great! List of items on next post.

Dressers that do not work:

MALM chest of 3 drawers (IKEA)
MALM chest of 6 drawers (IKEA)
Pompadour Dresser by Fun In The Sun (Teen Style)
HEMNES chest of 3 drawers (IKEA)
"Anti-quaint-ed Medium" Ltd. Ed. Armoire (OFB)
The Aqua Dresser (Family Fun)
Couture Clothing Chest by It Creations (Teen Style)
ANES Chest of 4 Drawers (IKEA)
The Aquarmoire (Family Fun)
HEMNES chest of 6 drawers (IKEA)
"The Dragons Horde" by Mystical Furnishings (Family Fun)
Tall and Terrible Armoire By Darkness (Teen Style)
"Vault of Mysteries" Armoire by Mystical Furnishings (Family Fun)
ODDA Wardrobe (IKEA)
Andromeda Far Out Dresser (Pets)
Werkbunnst Medium Stonewood Dresser (OFB)
Zero-G Dresser (Pets)
Medium Decorative House Armoire (OFB)
Supreme Cabinet of the Lesser Items (OFB)
Sun King Drawers by Royale Furniture Co. (OFB)
SpaceKid Sims Atomic Armoire (Pets)
Rob R. Barron "Nouveau" Medium Wardrobe (OFB)
Atomic Clothing Manager by Streamlined Industries (Pets)
Ye Closet (OFB)
Touch of Teak Tansu Medium Dresser (OFB)
Hold Me Closer by Tiny Dresser Co. (OFB)

Also: Los Gatos Condominiums. Cats are able to scratch and sit on it, but they can't sleep in it.

Mootilda
25th Jul 2013, 2:31 AM
Sounds like you should do the Game Help:Game Problem FAQ. It's hard to believe that the Store Edition destroyed things that badly.