PDA

View Full Version : Very Frustrated--Wings 3D tutorial

simtastic72
5th May 2013, 12:13 AM
I have done the Wings 3D start to finish object creation tutorial a total of 4 times now, following it to the letter (as far as i can see) and am still apparently making the same mistake, though i don't know what that is. My table shows up in game with either no legs or no top. The screenshot I am providing shows no legs. I don't understand what I am doing wrong and am very frustrated because I want to learn to mesh using Wings since I cannot afford Milkshape which I would prefer. Attached is the faulty package and screenshot.

HugeLunatic
5th May 2013, 3:20 AM
In the package you've uploaded, your table has no legs. This is why it has no legs in game. :) My guess is you're not combining the mesh parts before exporting, or you're exporting selected only. Make sure to combine all pieces before exporting since the object you cloned has one subset.

simtastic72
5th May 2013, 3:27 AM
In the package you've uploaded, your table has no legs. This is why it has no legs in game. :) My guess is you're not combining the mesh parts before exporting, or you're exporting selected only. Make sure to combine all pieces before exporting since the object you cloned has one subset.

Ok I'll have to revisit that again. Kind of weird though because it appeared to have them when I had it in Wings...thanks for your help though!