PDA

View Full Version : worst TV shows on TV

C_Guy
30th Dec 2012, 12:34 AM
I used to think toddlers and tiaras was the worst, but now I think Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is the worst, TLC has become the trash can of TV programming!..

Can you think of any bad TV shows?

ButchSims
30th Dec 2012, 1:00 AM
I turned off cable years ago. I have only free digital tv, about 8 channels, and one of them is in spanish. Three of them are PBS stations, and two of them show nothing but old retro shows from the 60's and 70's. And I STILL think what I can watch on tv is ten times better than any "reality" crap that passes for entertainment these days.

C_Guy
30th Dec 2012, 1:18 AM
the lowest cable package with my cable TV provider is basic cable, channel 2 to 28 and channel 70 and music channels with black screens in the hundred range, I tried basic cable in October for 3 weeks and found myself mostly watching late night talk shows and afternoon talk shows and nearly went bored out of my mind!..

I had them turn on the channels between 29 to 70 because I watch CNN, TLC, discovery channel, SPIKE TV, A&E and OLN, HGTV and SPACE and history channel

HGTV is the home garden channel, they play a lot of renovation shows and real estate house hunting type shows!..

I cancelled my PVR in October, $24,95 plus taxes rental is to much, yea it gives you over 500 channels, but most are crappy channels and time shiften duplicate time zone channels, Rogers cable uses those crappy scientific atlanta PVR's made in Mexico

misslaheela
30th Dec 2012, 1:32 AM
Unless I get married to a man who really, really wants cable or satellite TV, I'm content to go the rest of my life without it. I'd want a TV in order to play video games, but that's it.

The only things I watch on TV are baseball games, the Olympics when it comes around, and Wipeout. And Wipeout I watch via Hulu on my laptop. So yeah, I couldn't tell you the worst TV shows out there simply because I just don't watch TV.

Shoosh Malooka
30th Dec 2012, 1:34 AM
The 700 Club
The Brady Bunch ( in syndication ) I just don't like it for the thanksgiving episode, the rest of the show is probably okay
Maliboo Kuntry
Fox News
CBS News
Glee
Any Wrestling Entertainment
Any Saturday Night Live
Friends ( in syndication )

Anything that is on channels 203-999

frankokomando
30th Dec 2012, 1:58 AM
Teen Mom/ 16 and Pregnant.

Magic And Pancakes
30th Dec 2012, 6:26 AM
Totally agree with the OP and frankokomando. I've actually never seen any of those shows, but I really don't want to.

The only access I have to television now is Netflix. I can't stand about 90% what's on tv today so I just turn on my Netflix and watch shows like The Wonder Years, Monk, King of the Hill, and many others. I don't miss tv, especially with all the annoying commercials.

RoboArtist
30th Dec 2012, 7:16 AM
Anything vampire or werewolf-related
Fox news ESPECIALLY there little discusion thing called red-eye or somthing
Glee
And, im sorry, 2 and a half men. I cant stand that show ever since charlie sheen left.

Sterling_Archer
31st Dec 2012, 10:23 AM
Anything on MTV

shoo_flee
31st Dec 2012, 9:38 PM
I cannot stand Vampire Diaries or Two and a Half Men.

candesco
31st Dec 2012, 10:04 PM
Anything on MTV

MTV isn't what it was first. It's garbage now indeed with all those realitygarbage and so called actors/actresses who have an attitude of "hey, look to me now". Attentionwhores is what i call them.
MTV used to be a decent musicchannel once with a few shows. Single out with tom green and jenny mccarthy was good. Then there was a program called the lick. And then on Saturdays you had mtv dance. Well, this was the case with MTV Europe. All gone now. What has viacom done.

Anyway, next to that i would say that all of the so called singing programs are the worst. The voice, x factor, idols, that kind of stuff. Pure garbage. Also those realitystuff around people is awfull, such as that of the kardashians. I also don't like New Kids, which is a show here on the Dutch television. A show around some men who doesnt have any manners. Actually almost whole of the television is garbage. I call it garbage television what is on now. I only watch some sports, like football (soccer), olympic games, speedskating, darts. And i watch the news sometimes. Oh and i also watch 24 and house m.d. But otherwise i don't watch any television.

Shoosh Malooka
31st Dec 2012, 11:41 PM
Anything on MTV
What has viacom done.
From what I understand from something I watched, mtv HAS to run with the attention drama shows they have now. They cannot go back to showing music videos because we now live in a time after legislation and business practice has arranged for us to download video with our phones and gadgets. They are no longer an exclusive material, so there would be nothing special about mtv showing music vids and poor profits to be gained by them. If they did show music videos they would be FORCED to run Beiber, GaGa, etc., pretty much whoever has the strong fan following. And mtv would just rather not.

sim_serenity
31st Jan 2013, 12:19 AM
Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory.

malfoya
31st Jan 2013, 1:24 AM
Anything on MTV, all those shows about children dressing up as sluts, teen moms (anything related to women that has newly become mums), My Big Fat American Gypsy wedding, The Bachelor (though I've seen a bit of the latest season sadly)... and Grey's Anatomy. I don't know why, but I absolutely can't stand that tv show.

leo06girl
31st Jan 2013, 7:28 AM
Anything Kardashian related, South Park, My Big Redneck Vacation, Jersey Shore and anything related to it

HarVee
31st Jan 2013, 9:35 AM
South Park used to be a good show in the early 2000's, that is until around the mid-late 2000's when the show started to become more of a parody of reality than an actual comedy show. The jokes are quite stupid and completely unoriginal nowadays.

Two and a Half men used to be great as well, that is until Charlie left and the network put Aston Kutcher as the star. Sorry but Aston Kutcher acting like a fucking retard hasn't been funny to me anymore since That 70's Show ended.

And I'd definitely agree with Honey Boo Boo. That show is undoubtedly the worst pile of trash I've ever seen on television. Watching that show really does make you appreciate all of the old shows from the days when television was actually worth watching.

leo06girl
31st Jan 2013, 9:48 AM
Everyone is right about Honey Boo Boo. It's sickening that the "parents" are exploiting their children for money.

ChaoticNeutral
31st Jan 2013, 5:02 PM
I'm pleasantly surprised to see that several people are noticing TV is not a fundamental part of life and not even owing one. I don't have a tv at home for some 3 years now, nor feel the need to watch it on my computer. That said, the little I know about every popular """reality""" show around is enough to make me consider them the worst TV has to offer. Not only it's mostly scripted crap, but it dwells on all that is gross and petty about humanity. Gossip, pointless power struggles, fashion criticism, money worship, the idea that fame is essential, that a person's worth can be measured using this criteria or that criteria (and usually some crappy ones at that).
I know a bit about other shows that seem to look good - dramatic series mostly. As I love fiction, I imagine those have a lot to offer in that regard, except when it comes to TV always trying to steer away from "too much philosophy" and fear of going against the tide, which always ends up cheapening the plot. Also documentaries are a good thing, though one should keep their eyes opened for the unavoidable bias every single one has (often widely intentional, and a few times just accidental given the short time).

xsoburg
27th Jun 2013, 7:36 PM
About 99.99% of the TV shows in existence...

itsamariokart
27th Jun 2013, 10:08 PM
The Only Way is Essex
Geordie Shore
The Valleys

(anything in that category really)

Practically anything from TLC is awful too.

As for MTV, "Awkward" is quite good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663676/

but that's a comedy/drama, not a reality TV show.

Edit: Oh. How did I forget Big Brother?

VerDeTerre
27th Jun 2013, 10:11 PM
There are a couple of shows I actually enjoy on TLC - my "guilty" pleasures, however "Toddlers and Tiaras" is not one of them. I find it sickening and sad that children are being raised with such empty values and that so much energy and money is spent on making them "showable".

Shoosh Malooka
28th Jun 2013, 8:13 AM
I cannot get through a SyFy original movie even if I'm in the right mood. They make it worse when they interrupt with their signature, SyFy: Imagine Greater. They've been doing this for a while and so they must have been holding an audience all that time. That audience must be like Obscurus Lupa, they want the show to be terrible so that they can bask in it. So "original movie" and "imagine greater" are inside jokes, because if they aren't then I think I would rather drink from a river or catch malaria.

Ripleyrawr
4th Jul 2013, 5:30 AM
Marvin Marvin

Seriously, get that crap off Nickelodeon.

Mordecai and Rigby
7th Jul 2013, 8:10 PM
Marvin Marvin

Seriously, get that crap off Nickelodeon.
Not to mention tons of other junk; for example SpongeBob should've been canceled by now

Sterling_Archer
7th Jul 2013, 11:46 PM
Not to mention tons of other junk; for example SpongeBob should've been canceled by now

Agreed. Whenever I switch the channel over to Nickelodeon, it is always showing SpongeBob

leo06girl
8th Jul 2013, 4:06 AM
Dora the Explorer, unfortunately a little girl I used to baby sit LOVED Dora

ranabluu
8th Jul 2013, 4:30 AM
Incredible Crew on cartoon network has to be one of the most wasted time slots in the history of time slot waste. This show needs to be taken off the air.

Artimis
8th Jul 2013, 10:28 AM
SpongeBob, I hate that show with a passion since when ever I see my nephew, Daniel, it always on. I hate also a TV series called wolf blood for the fact that it's main characters are complete idiots.

itsamariokart
8th Jul 2013, 11:12 PM
Aw, I love Spongebob :( I can see why some people would find it irritating though :')

simmer22
9th Jul 2013, 1:44 AM
Pretty much everything that is being sent on children's TV nowadays. Back in "my days" in the 90s there were so many TV shows that were fun and interesting to watch, and as a bonus you learned something! Now all the kids get are stupid TV shows that are so bad I sometimes want to smash up the TV. Brainless, idiotic stuff, really bad 3D graphics, cartoons with no "life", and dimwitted cartoons. Sure, there are exceptions, but there are too few for my taste.

I could have mentioned TLC, but there are some programs on there that are bearable if I'm really, really bored. Toddlers and Tiaras is not one of those. Almost makes me puke to see how those moms ruin their kids. I saw perhaps one of them, and never again.

Any programs that has to do with dolling up young kids, and any "runway show". Especially the two combined. Ugh.

Teen moms/16 and pregnant - I can agree with that. Sure, a few might be adult enough in their behavior to manage a kid, but too few are. They should really have paid attention in the "flowers and bees" talk at school. If you're not technically an adult, and haven't finished school, then don't even think about having a baby. There are circumstances, of course, but in general - teach these kids to be careful.

Oh, and all those American "fat people lose a lot of weight" programs. They're a big pet-peeve of mine...
Not so much for the people portrayed in the show, but more for the way it is handled, and because everyone fail to see where the real problem is, and if they happen to see it they don't do anything with it that can solve it. There's no wonder these people have put on so much weight in the first place. Have you seen the sizes of the "regular" american portions, especially the takeout food? One dinner could have fed half of (the poorest part of) Africa for a week! Send the obese americans to Africa, and the poor Africans to America for a month or so, and we might be able to solve two problems in one. Now, that might even have been an interesting program... no offence to anyone, really - just an observation from several food programs that happened to be from America - I'm not joking about the food portions! Just today I half watched a program about two europeans visiting Las Vegas, and their "3 course" dinner could easliy have served 12 people, and perhaps even more! The so-called ice cream dessert probably had at least 4-6 liters of ice cream in it, if not more! Combined with the "sit on the ass in your car all day" lifestyle, and the drive-throughs where you don't even have to leave your car to eat more... No wonder they need help. I don't like the non-american "loose weight" programs, for that matter. Same deal there, too. The worst is that it always seems like the "helpers" are making fun of them, in a "you're fat so you're not worth anything until you lose some weight" kind of way. And they portray the "train your ass off in a gym" so degrading. Now, if the people on the top of the system had done something with the "big is better" portion thing, then perhaps it would have been an easier fix to all this hysteria. Would probably save a lot of chickens, cows and pigs, too... Would probably save a whole lot more chickens, pigs and cows than going vegan does... Might even do something to the so-called food problem. If these particular Americans (and the rest of the sickly obese people in the Western world) cut their portions in half, one could probably save several million people from starvation, without really trying. The attitude of the hosts or coaches, or even the filming angles are often what really pisses me off. They simply fail to see that there is a very big environmental error in it all. As a human we still have basic instincts, and while we've sort of mastered them, we still get that urge to binge-eat wen we have food, to prepare us for the "winter" that isn't really coming, because we have just as much food in the winter as in the summer. The "fat" people would have survived in any harsher environment, because their bodies are programmed to store fat. With the "big portions are so much better and cheaper" attitude of restaurants and grocery shops, it all goes to say that it is easy to get tricked into eating too much. That, and sitting in a car all day, eating more food, in "40% more!!!" bags that costs half of the kilo price of the regular bag does. Anyway, enough rant about this. Just an observation and plenty of annoyances, really...

Spongebob. Ugh. I can deal with one episode, but more than that and my brain screams for mercy.

Any kids show where there are colorful weird creatures that look vaguely human, that run around blabbering weird noises instead of talking properly, and do the same over and over and over and over and over aga in in each and every show. Teletubbies and "the flowr garden" or something like that, and several others. I highly doubt the smalest kids will spark their intelligence by watching this. It gives me an eyesore to watch even a minute. Pretty sure an old-fashion game of "peekaboo" is a whole lot more entertaining (and social) for the little ones. Spending half an hour playing with them is probably much better.

Any "find love on TV" program. Blargh! Some are vaguely entertaining, but they're few. If there aren't any chances for "catfights" I usually find something else to watch, unless someone else has taken over the TV. I'd much rather watch something else.

Paradise Hotel. If there was ever a show with less brain in it, I still haven't found it. One single Teletubby seems a whole lot more intellingent than that lot put together. Whenever someone around me insists to watch it, I can feel my brain melting with each second that pases of that show.

Natrocity
9th Jul 2013, 5:08 AM
Tosh.0, everytime I see him smile I want to punch him in the face. I don't hate him per se, it's just an instinctive urge.

I honestly don't care enough about tv shows to hate them. I enjoy maybe four shows on tv. I'm happy making my own stories up, but that's just because I'm a snobby artist. I grew up heavily depending on my imagination for entertainment so it takes a really good show to hold my attention.

Artimis
9th Jul 2013, 8:50 AM
I remember that the programming was generally better when I was younger on CBBC with shows like raven and ubos but now it is mainly rubbish comedy shows like sorry I got no head is the worse program they ever made on there especially since I find it so annoying and un funny. Sad to say that I still watch children's tv mainly out of habbit and of at sheer fact that there is nothing much else on that interests me in mornings. Horrid henry, it is always on, every holiday they put it on more than other program and it is not any good anyway.

Artimis
1st Nov 2013, 9:25 PM
Most little children's on the air, they are so...nice and lovey dove with nothing learnt or gained by watching them.
Thomas tank engine the newest version is rubbish, it is wrong for there faces move at all.

parrot999
24th Nov 2013, 4:36 PM
Aw, I love Spongebob :( I can see why some people would find it irritating though :')

I feel like Spongebob suffers from the same problem that the 60's Batman parody suffered. (Which ironically, it spoofs itself.). That being, it started out really good, but slowly lost it's charm.

I can still watch a first or second season (even 3 to some extent) Spongebob episode, and not only enjoy it, but notice something I never noticed before.

At this point it's like a wild animal with Rabies. Slowly deteriorating in such a way that the only humane thing to do would be to put it to sleep.

As for worst programming, easily The Bachelor, and all derivatives. It's so cave-manesque it makes me want to throw up.
But I hate most reality programming in general. They always try to make mundane, pathetic, or stupid things dramatic, and fail so badly that I simply can't understand why anyone watches them regularly. Maybe if you're massively bored, and on drugs it might be amusing. Otherwise... No... Just No.

xxsoulfire123
24th Nov 2013, 5:25 PM
All the new-wave shows on Cartoon Network. Whatever happened to Courage the Cowardly Dog? Edd, Ed, n Eddy? (I was really sad when the show ended in '08) All these new shows just don't make sense. Where are the morals? The lessons learned? Also, the Fairly Odd Parents. Everything was coming up Millhouse until Poof was born. Then, it just got new-wave. :(

piggypeach
28th Mar 2014, 5:30 AM
I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND TEEN WOLF. Oh my gosh.
Same goes for those crap dramas like switched at birth or the fosters *gags*
(I hope this doesn't offend anyone!)
As for spongebob, it doesn't really have a good plot. Just kinda flashy lights and bad humor and a conflict resolved irrationally. To be totally honest a few of the episodes creeped me out when I was young, like that time travel one, and basically anytime it got crazy trippy and just freaky. My little brothers used to love it though.

frankokomando
28th Mar 2014, 2:25 PM
Any of the Real Housewives franchises.

ChinchillaJesus
3rd May 2014, 9:34 PM
Nikita sucks, four seasons of complete garbage. La Femme Nikita was so much better, the 2010 Nikita shouldn't have gone past the 1st season.

Kathwynn
10th May 2014, 5:01 PM
Toddlers and Tiaras and that show with cheerleaders.. Honey Boo Boo. Would rather shove a hot poker into my right eye than have to sit through an episode of duck dynasty..

Original_Sim
27th May 2014, 6:30 PM
Duck Dynasty is shit. Just a bunch of holier-than-thou bigots with pretentious family values. All that money and they can't afford to look like they shower at least once a day?

Nemiga
27th May 2014, 7:23 PM
Vampire Diaries. I hate it cuz main characters are total idiots (especially Elena). And I hate that soft vampire style.
Supernatural. In first 3 seasons it was quite interesting tv show (until those stupid angels-demons things) , but with every new season it get worse and worse.

pirate_wolf_12
31st May 2014, 7:03 AM
Glee needs to be euthanised.

I actually liked the first season, and I dislike musicals and teen dramas. It was unique, not just because it was a musical on TV but it was this mixture of dark comedy and cheerful singing with exaggerated characters that all worked well. After the first thirteen episodes either the writers or Fox decided to cash in. Storylines went out the window and the premise basically became picking a theme of the week, cramming in too many songs around the theme then writing around that. By season two they decided to go all preachy with these really awkward, poorly done 'Very Special Episodes' that never felt sincere. Plotlines dropped, characters changed personalities each episode. I stopped watching midway through season 3 and I've heard it only got worse.

emmyzrulz
18th Jul 2014, 3:01 PM
Anything from the year 2008 and up. >->

emmyzrulz
18th Jul 2014, 3:01 PM
Make that 2007.

Edero
3rd Aug 2014, 9:08 AM
ICarly,everything on Disney channel,MTV,new girl.

ICarly:do you know the main actress is 21 years old? Wtf,go get a new show.
Disney channel: do I even have to explain? It used to be good but now...
MTV: if you like porn,go watch MTV...
new girl: disaster.

StupidFlanders
3rd Aug 2014, 3:23 PM
Everything with those fucking Kardassians, 16 and pregnant, any sitcom started after 2005 and anything on MTV or the Disney channel.

Noa_4ever
3rd Nov 2014, 12:40 AM
I don't know. I have broadcast, so I don't get a lot of those shows that everyone is mentioning. I've heard of them before, though. For the others I have seen, I've only seen one episode. If it doesn't appeal to me, then that's okay. I have seen some shows that are listed in this thread, like 16 and Pregnant. I think I watched two episodes of it, and yeah, it was sort of a guilty pleasure (albeit only for 2 episodes, but still). Or maybe it was Teen Mom.

I do agree with the weight loss show on TV where the two coaches yell at the contestants. I think that one's pretty bad, because not only are the contestants losing weight so rapidly (maybe it wasn't so rapidly, I don't really remember - the show made it seem like they lost lbs quick) and making it into a competition against others, but it just seems unhealthy to go about it that way, considering it's such a radical change of lifestyle that the contestant may not be able to keep up with when the show is over. I mean, I approve of the idea of encouraging and following people in their weight-loss journey if needed, but I just don't like the way the show goes about it. I don't think it's on anymore, though, and I don't remember the name of it. Sorry.

Really, I don't get hating on TV shows. I mean, if you don't like it, you can always not watch it, which is what I assume everyone chooses, but then I don't understand all of the anger. But if you have roommates or something, then I definitely understand, haha! Sometimes you just can't escape it.

Aaron4Ever
8th Nov 2014, 10:41 PM
I don't like Syfy channel movies, but I have a special place reserved for E exclamation mark.

C_Guy
9th Nov 2014, 12:48 AM
@pizza

Oh God what a ungrateful little b☆tch, probably one of those Jersey gypsy girls you see on TLC's
Big Fat Gypsy Weddings.😒

Salamancer
2nd Feb 2015, 9:38 PM
I turned off cable years ago. I have only free digital tv, about 8 channels, and one of them is in spanish. Three of them are PBS stations, and two of them show nothing but old retro shows from the 60's and 70's. And I STILL think what I can watch on tv is ten times better than any "reality" crap that passes for entertainment these days.

We have that too! Ever seen the classic Doctor Who that plays on occasion?

ScaryRob
13th Apr 2015, 3:45 AM
Make that 2007.
Make it 1980.

Noa1500
13th Apr 2015, 8:21 PM
Everything on Disney, FOX, MTV, TLC, Syfy, most news channels eg CNN, Cnbc(?). I also cannot stand: Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, all the Law and Order shows, Bold and the Beautiful (how the hell does that thing still exist?), East Enders, Tanked on discovery, all the survival shows, most things on Animal Planet, uuuh and a bunch if other weird things that you can only get here on tv.

Mistermook
14th Apr 2015, 8:32 PM
I pretty much appreciate all television, even the stuff I can't personally stand. It's an organism. You can't have good shows without terrible one. If everything on tv were great then finding something to watch would be a complete and total clusterfuck. "I want to watch show X, but it's on at the same time as all these other great shows!" Even with Netflix and streaming and the internet that would be a pain in the ass, especially given that I'll folding daytime crap into things too. You don't have the time for too much good tv, and sometimes bad tv is serving the purpose of funding your shitty little gem of a niche show that you and five other people watch, while The Bachelor is raking in cash like there's no tomorrow.

Nysha
14th Apr 2015, 10:33 PM
The horror I felt when I realised that sim bachelor challenges are based on an actual TV show is something I hope not to repeat.

Nillson
13th Jul 2015, 11:59 AM
I can really do without most of the shows on TV nowadays. I would have turned off cable a while ago except I still I wouldnt get CNN or MSNBC or the PowerBlock shows on spike

Drakesecaravdis
13th Jul 2015, 6:04 PM
I pretty much appreciate all television, even the stuff I can't personally stand. It's an organism. You can't have good shows without terrible one. If everything on tv were great then finding something to watch would be a complete and total clusterfuck. "I want to watch show X, but it's on at the same time as all these other great shows!" Even with Netflix and streaming and the internet that would be a pain in the ass, especially given that I'll folding daytime crap into things too. You don't have the time for too much good tv, and sometimes bad tv is serving the purpose of funding your shitty little gem of a niche show that you and five other people watch, while The Bachelor is raking in cash like there's no tomorrow.

It's almost the same with music for me. However music is a more important medium than television and you are less likely to have too much good music.
Anyway I don't have that many I can say I can't personally stand because I don't watch the cable enough to be bothered by shows much. You can watch so much on the internet nowadays that I don't have to worry about flipping for reruns I want to see. I have browsed the channels but only on rare occasions. Right now I just turn it on once a week because I have two shows with new episodes that I watch. I would say offhand the only show I really can't stand is Spongebob and that's partly for a personal reason. If there's more they don't stick in my mind so I must not have too much problem with them. I don't even mind the Kardashians. If people are so bothered by that just don't watch E.
Do I find a lot of shows stupid? Sure but somebody's watching them and I'm not going "agh turn that off right now!!!" just might make a casual joke or something on the commercials I happen to see. I do appreciate finding less things to watch because it's so hard to keep up with shows as it is. I like to keep busy and TV is a sedentary activity. Its like when X Factor was on in the US. I was just like "ugh this and the Voice all in the same week" There was even a few shows that I completely forgot was on like I try to watch award shows every year so then I sometimes have to make an effort to find them online because lovely Comcast does not show them. This is what I don't appreciate: my cable company...terrible shows not so much.

Graveyard Snowflake
13th Jul 2015, 7:52 PM
I really don't like dramas. Or reality tv shows. Those are really boring.

EvilMcNastySim2015
7th Nov 2015, 8:31 AM
I can't stand The Big bang theory and yet between reruns, new episodes, and everyone in my family thinking it is the best best show ever made and talking about it all the time I can't get away from it.

Better off Ted only go two short seasons but this show has produced about nine billion episodes and looks to keep going until the end of time?!

Just die already!

PANDAQUEEN
7th Nov 2015, 11:29 AM
Not a fan of the Kardashian family or other reality shows beyond MythBusters, How It's Made, Food Factory (original and USA edition) and documentaries on animal development, particularly puppies and kittens.

Cartoons are hard to come by because of animation budgets outside Cartoon Network's jurisdiction are being put towards live action shows and either some cartoon shows ended or took a direction my family agrees is not favored.

I miss the days when cartoons were the staple of kids' networks. You couldn't turn on Nickelodeon or Disney Channel without finding a cartoon. Hard to veg when humorless live-action is on. Cartoon Network had for a period did some live action, one based on a movie based on the old "cryogenically frozen Walt Disney" myth and one called Level Up.

My point is, I rather catch up on my soap opera anime from Japan.

EvilMcNastySim2015
7th Nov 2015, 1:35 PM
Oh yeah, "reality" shows should be considered a war crime. Most of them are scripted any way so there isn't anything real about them, the scripts are just played out by people who can't act to save their lives.

If I have to hear about the marriage of one more reality star at any point in my life I swear I am going to puke.