PDA

View Full Version : What TV show are you watching right now or obsessed with

Pages : [1] 2

Sterling_Archer
25th Nov 2012, 8:13 PM
I didn't see a thread on this, so i am starting on.

Well, i currently havr two shows im obsessed with: Star Trek TOS and an australia drama Sea Patrol.

What is everybody else watching

FennecFox
25th Nov 2012, 8:14 PM
BBC Sherlock. I love me some Benedict Cumberbatch. And Martin Freeman.

frankokomando
25th Nov 2012, 9:58 PM
The Walking Dead
Flipping Out (Season finale next week :()
I also like all the different series of The Real Housewives.

Rawra
25th Nov 2012, 10:16 PM
Rizzoli & Isles
Rizzoli & Isles
Rizzoli & Isles

*coughs*

malfoya
29th Nov 2012, 1:54 AM
I am obsessed with a LOT of shows.. Recently I've started to watch Lost all over again. Can't believe I have the patience, but I'm just reminding myself how good that show actually was (I was one of those that survived all 6 seasons). I'm also quite addicted to The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl... I watch so many different types of shows, I know.

DigitalSympathies
30th Nov 2012, 7:16 AM
Doctor Who (all of it, ALL OF IT I SAY!), BBC Sherlock, Supernatural, Torchwood, Whose Line . . . :)

shoo_flee
30th Nov 2012, 2:06 PM
Alias, Lost, Doctor Who and Buffy are my main obbsessions!

I especially love Alias, it does not get enough credit these days!

Petchy
30th Nov 2012, 4:26 PM
I've been on a really big TV binge recently, It started with Pushing Daisies, and then moved back to TORCHWOOD, I rewatched Series 5 of Doctor Who, then the entirety of Dead Like Me. Last night I caught up on Once Upon a Time, but I've been suggested to watch Community, too. Maybe I should give Lost a try..

Oh, and long-time obsession shows include Misfits (currently airing and watching), Being Human, Sherlock, Miranda..

RoseCity
30th Nov 2012, 5:01 PM
I've been on a really big TV binge recently, It started with Pushing Daisies, and then moved back to TORCHWOOD, I rewatched Series 5 of Doctor Who, then the entirety of Dead Like Me. Last night I caught up on Once Upon a Time, but I've been suggested to watch Community, too. Maybe I should give Lost a try..
I love Dead Like Me - so sad that they didn't do another season. I didn't like the Dead Like Me: Life After Death movie that much though.

Ladyhawke976
1st Dec 2012, 12:04 AM
Of course, some of these are on now and some I'm still waiting for. UPDATED.

Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries - (It's starting to wear a bit thin....)
Bones - (It's worn down to the bones. Get it? If I miss an episode, I no longer really care, but I still watch it, mainly because of DB.)
Homeland
The Walking Dead
Revolution - (Go ahead and cancel it. I don't mind. :cry: )
Almost Human - (Almost made it to a second season, but no dice.)
Game of Thrones
Once Upon a Time
Sleepy Hollow
Fargo
Bates Motel
The Original's - (I'm obsessed with Elijah - the chivalrous vampire. Also Klaus, only because it's fun to watch him go completely mental.)

I still miss Fringe...

FennecFox
1st Dec 2012, 2:32 AM
I love Once Upon a Time. SO GOOD.

Nick-the-Greek
4th Dec 2012, 12:17 AM
I watch Clone Wars.

Sterling_Archer
13th Dec 2012, 10:09 PM
I am obsessed with a LOT of shows.. Recently I've started to watch Lost all over again. Can't believe I have the patience, but I'm just reminding myself how good that show actually was (I was one of those that survived all 6 seasons). I'm also quite addicted to The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl... I watch so many different types of shows, I know.

I never understood the point of Lost. When I saw it on tv, they were on the island and then they wern't. I couldn't be bothered watching it, when it jumped around so much

Rawra
6th Jan 2013, 11:02 PM
Bringing this back to life.

With Rizzoli & Isles's season 3 over, I needed to waste my life on something else, so I've started watching Once Upon a Time. It's so amazing how they've changed all these fairytales and made them so damn badass! The actors are really good looking too. I love it!

Besides that, Miranda. I've loved it since season 1 and I'm not planning to stop doing so anytime soon.

Shoosh Malooka
7th Jan 2013, 5:50 AM
I don't know. Sometimes I'll watch Monk reruns or Ugly Betty. We pay monthly for these channels. To be honest, I get more amusement from the internet, and seeing a show at a certain time slot seems a bother when I can just Netflix, Hulu, fanfic, or hear some internet radio while I do Photoshop. If shows could be a little... MORE... maybe set up a Tetris overlay while Thrones is on, or draw mustaches on them or... how about edit them on the fly and change the music and everyone can see our new creation? The only time I really sit down for a show is while in company, then we end up talking over the show and pointing things out such as metaphors or bad dissolve choices.

Eighternity Sims
7th Jan 2013, 3:57 PM
CSI Miami :rofl:

Sterling_Archer
7th Jan 2013, 10:12 PM
CSI Miami :rofl:

I love CSI Miami too, I'm just sad that they axed it :cry:

Magic And Pancakes
8th Jan 2013, 4:55 AM
Currently, my shows are:

-Daria
-King of the Hill
-Supernatural
-Monk
-The Twilight Zone (original)
-The Wonder Years

Thank you Netflix! Well, except for Daria. I have the series on DVD.

Sterling_Archer
12th Jan 2013, 4:58 AM
Daria

I love this show. I remember when they originally showed it on ABC in Australia. I don't think I missed an episode

Phoeberg
12th Jan 2013, 8:26 PM
Castle. So obsessed. I don't have that much free time at the moment so I'm not watching a lot of TV, but I still find time to watch the latest episode of Castle. The only person I know IRL who watches it is my best friend's boyfriend. We have never really got on that well but since we found out the other watched Castle we've actually been having conversations! :lol: I still want somebody to fangirl over it with though.

RoseCity
16th Jan 2013, 1:28 AM
One of my favorite shows now is Girls. I like how the show is created by a woman and written by two women, but the men on the show often come off better than the females.
And the new season of Archer is starting Thursday, so that's something I'm looking forward to.

jeffrompas
20th Jan 2013, 9:22 AM
I just finished watching season 1 and 2 of MLP: FiM in 2 days straight. I gotta say that I have a lot of free time...

Rawra
20th Jan 2013, 11:20 AM
I've started watching Lost Girl a few days ago, and now I'm up to date with the episodes. Waiting for the 3rd episode of season 3 on Monday. :bunny:

neptunesky
21st Jan 2013, 10:24 AM
Patiently waiting for a new TV show obsession. Need to save myself for the right one!

leo06girl
24th Jan 2013, 3:54 AM
Switched at Birth and Days of Our Lives.

Shoosh Malooka
25th Jan 2013, 8:41 AM
King of the Nerds, or something of the nerds. It's like Survivor, except that it's Nerdvivor, it's the orange team vs the blue team, the voting eliminations are 'Nerd Offs,' and they live together in a house like Real World. All the drama to be had so far has been light drama, such as someone getting mad and calling another person's actions a 'dick move.'

Sterling_Archer
25th Jan 2013, 9:03 AM
King of the Nerds, or something of the nerds. It's like Survivor, except that it's Nerdvivor, it's the orange team vs the blue team, the voting eliminations are 'Nerd Offs,' and they live together in a house like Real World. All the drama to be had so far has been light drama, such as someone getting mad and calling another person's actions a 'dick move.'

I'd love to watch this. This seems like my kind of show. It's like Big Brother for nerds

Shoosh Malooka
25th Jan 2013, 9:45 AM
Channel 247 TBS if you have DirectTV
http://www.tbs.com/shows/king-of-the-nerds/

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ6XU75KJOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odit-e1_Xvw

Don't believe those 'fighting' shots, it's far more tame than those edits.

Sterling_Archer
25th Jan 2013, 11:50 AM
Channel 247 TBS if you have DirectTV
http://www.tbs.com/shows/king-of-the-nerds/

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ6XU75KJOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odit-e1_Xvw

Don't believe those 'fighting' shots, it's far more tame than those edits.

Too bad I live in Australia and not America. We can't get TBS is Australia. I'll just watch it on youtube when I get a better internet connection.

Ruedii
25th Jan 2013, 8:09 PM
I don't watch too much TV. I find a lot of it insults my intelligence.

I'm sure there are other fans of this one, but I really like Dr. Who.

I also like the Star Trek series. I especially liked Deep Space 9. I really didn't have the attention span to watch it when I was younger, but last year I went through the whole series in a few months. I love the political themes in the series.

Star Trek Enterprise was OK, but it can't live up to the other series. The same is the issue with Voyager. The two are good TV shows on the scale of TV shows, but just don't live up to the standard set in the earlier series.

If anyone has seen the recent Marvel Motion-Comic miniseries set (Most of them are direct to DVD releases, and some are available on Netflix Streaming. As a note, these are not appropriate for young children.) I also like all of the DC/Marvel Comic based series and specials that were produced by Dark Horse animation. I also like The Batman, but the later seasons really weren't as good when they started trying to make the show more appropriate for children.

I like a lot of anime. I especially one series with strong political themes. Ride-back was incredible.

heartbeat23
25th Jan 2013, 8:15 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f49e26526e6a93eeb596d891bc418a78/tumblr_mgnbgi6Bqp1rxhuq8o1_500.gif

Ripleyrawr
29th Jan 2013, 8:19 AM
That's So Raven

In my opinion, its the best show Disney ever had and will continue to be the golden legacy. Good Luck Charlie takes TSR's place for this generation.

GnatGoSplat
30th Jan 2013, 3:40 PM
Just finished Homeland Season 2. Gonna start Dexter Season 7 tomorrow.

sim_serenity
30th Jan 2013, 11:56 PM
The Vampire Diaries. SO OBSESSED. Along with that, The Walking Dead. nhhhhhh season finale up ahead

pinketamine
31st Jan 2013, 2:41 AM
I watch LOADS of TV shows, just series to be honest. Weirdly enough, I don't even watch TV but I watch them on the internet. Right now I'm watching or waiting for new episodes of:
- New girl
- Big bang theory
- How I met your mother
- Modern Family
- Doctor Who
- True Blood
- Breaking Bad
- Game of Thrones
- Walking Dead
- Californication
- Spartacus
- Sons of Anarchy

Yeah, I think that's mostly it, I also watch a spanish Tv series called Flaman and Skins and Misfits... oh, and Futurama and the Simpsons now and then. Luckily I'm studying audiovisuals and I'm told to watch series so I kind of have an excuse for all this insanity.

I don't watch almost anything that is not a series, with the exception of an spanish program I love. I don't watch any reality shows or things like that either.

Shoosh Malooka
31st Jan 2013, 8:00 AM
Don't know what the rest of you are watching, but DirectTV is awful. It seems that every 5 minutes of show is matched with 5 minutes of ads. I will be on the schedule screen and see a show that I want to watch right now... bam, advertisement. Also, too much advertisements to the point where they cut out from the show at a bad time really has to hurt the ratings.

Sterling_Archer
1st Feb 2013, 12:47 AM
I am now currently obsessed with the TV show TJ Hooker. I'm planning to buy it on DVD, when I find a place in Albury that sells it.

VerDeTerre
1st Feb 2013, 8:37 AM
Has anyone seen Portlandia? It's a hoot! That said, I've only seen it a couple of times.

Mostly I keep watching Buffy over and over again.

Then there's Big Bang Theory and Downton Abbey. People mention Star Trek. I was a huge Star Trek fan back in the day but am Trekked out for the moment.

starwarspunk
1st Feb 2013, 2:47 PM
Now that I've watched the entire Hercules: The Legendary Journeys series on Netflix (I wish I was joking...), I've become obsessed with Downton Abbey. I'm also pretty excited (or should I say, "psyched" ;) ) for Psych to return.

Sterling_Archer
3rd Feb 2013, 5:54 AM
Has anyone seen Portlandia? It's a hoot! That said, I've only seen it a couple of times.

Mostly I keep watching Buffy over and over again.

Then there's Big Bang Theory and Downton Abbey. People mention Star Trek. I was a huge Star Trek fan back in the day but am Trekked out for the moment.

Hooray, another Star Trek fan. I just re-watched the new Star Trek movie last night. I still prefer the original movies though

VerDeTerre
3rd Feb 2013, 9:45 AM
Really? I preferred the original show to most of the original movies. The first one was especially bad. It felt like a regular show that went on and on without content. I don't even remember the ones after that that I enjoyed, other than The Voyage Home. That one is classic! I think the one where they go to the edge of the universe and back was interesting, but I didn't enjoy anything with Khan in it. The movies with The Next Generation cast were much better, even Generations, which included characters/cast from both series.The new Star Trek movie was wonderful! I kept the feeling of the original show and was true to the characters. They're making a sequel soon, too!

The original series was pure magic. I used to watch it as a kid and think, "I could go there!". I had a crush on Spock. I liked many of the series that followed, but never got into Deep Space Nine. The one about the days before the original show were innovative. You? Which series did you like?

Sterling_Archer
4th Feb 2013, 4:29 AM
Really? I preferred the original show to most of the original movies. The first one was especially bad. It felt like a regular show that went on and on without content. I don't even remember the ones after that that I enjoyed, other than The Voyage Home. That one is classic! I think the one where they go to the edge of the universe and back was interesting, but I didn't enjoy anything with Khan in it. The movies with The Next Generation cast were much better, even Generations, which included characters/cast from both series.The new Star Trek movie was wonderful! I kept the feeling of the original show and was true to the characters. They're making a sequel soon, too!

The original series was pure magic. I used to watch it as a kid and think, "I could go there!". I had a crush on Spock. I liked many of the series that followed, but never got into Deep Space Nine. The one about the days before the original show were innovative. You? Which series did you like?

I'm also a fan of the Original Series. I had two favourite characters, which were Dr. McCoy and Scotty. My least favourite series was also Deep Space Nine, apart from Worf and Chief O'Brien
I agree with you that the first Star Trek movie was bad, but my least favourite was the Shatner-directed Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.
Plus I'm not a fan of Data's death in Nemesis.

VerDeTerre
4th Feb 2013, 11:34 AM
I forgot that Data died. Did you enjoy Insurrection? I love the scene with Data flying rebelliously away and singing a piece from The Pirates of Penzance with the Captain. So many of the scenes in that were brilliantly filmed.

Back to TV shows. I liked many of them from the 80s, 90s, and 00s. I'm catching up on Due South and Northern Exposure. I used to really love Quantum Leap.

Sitcoms work for me because they are short and clever. I don't like how every sitcom these days has most of its humor rooted in sexual innuendo. It gets old, but I still watch them because that's what we've got. Many of the elements of Big Bang are wonderful. I liked Seinfeld, Mash, Frasier, All in the Family, I Love Lucy, The Beverly Hillbillies, Cybil, and the like better than most of what's on today.

Sterling_Archer
4th Feb 2013, 12:29 PM
I just watched an episode of mash just before on TV. My sister tried to change the channel on me.

Wozza85
4th Feb 2013, 10:40 PM
I'm a huge fan of Dexter but the last season ended in december, currently watching Supernatural, Being Human and Big Bang Theory.

VerDeTerre
5th Feb 2013, 12:11 AM
People rave about Dexter, but I had a hard time getting through the first episode. It's ...terribly violent and cruel, or he is. I hear the story is gripping, however.

leo06girl
5th Feb 2013, 8:39 AM
That's So Raven

In my opinion, its the best show Disney ever had and will continue to be the golden legacy. Good Luck Charlie takes TSR's place for this generation.

I never got into That's So Raven, but I love Good Luck Charlie!

I just watched an episode of mash just before on TV. My sister tried to change the channel on me.

I like MASH too, Clinger has always been my favorite character.

Sterling_Archer
5th Feb 2013, 8:48 AM
I like MASH too, Clinger has always been my favorite character.

Klinger's my third favourite. I thought it was funny when he tried to eat a Jeep. My second favourite is Frank, and my favourite is Hawkeye.

Wozza85
6th Feb 2013, 5:48 PM
People rave about Dexter, but I had a hard time getting through the first episode. It's ...terribly violent and cruel, or he is. I hear the story is gripping, however.

It's awesome, he's a serial killer but in a good way.He kills people who got away with murder etc.

Love it that much I've even named my middle name as Dexter on facebook.

Johnny_Bravo
6th Feb 2013, 6:08 PM
ATM I watch Scrubs, HIMYM, TBBT and some documentations about the world could end. I freaking want Sons of Anarchy to be launched in Europe, well, Germany. I'm not sure if it's launched in other EU countries already (Fk Germany and their need to dub it one year after it came out, and then finally launch one episode, and the rest a month or 2 later -.-)

Purplebandit79
14th Feb 2013, 7:35 PM
ABC has me HOOKED

Once Upon a Time
Grey's Anatomy
Revenge
Scandal

Sterling_Archer
16th Feb 2013, 7:15 AM
I am now addicted to cop shows, namely TJ Hooker, but I watch a few Australian cop shows as well.

The Underbelly series
City Homicide
Blue Heelers
Cops L.A.C. (Don't watch this show, it sucks. I liked it because it's Australian, that's all)
Rush
Water Rats
Stingers

And then real life Australian cop shows
Highway Patrol
RBT (Random Breath Test)
The Force: Behind The Line (They once arrested a truck driver that was trying to go onto the freeway. The truckie was carrying drugs and the arrest happened on the freeway down the road from me)

Phoeberg
16th Feb 2013, 11:05 PM
Then there's Big Bang Theory
I've recently been watching random episodes of this. I love all the physics/nerdy jokes.

I used to really love Quantum Leap.
This was my guilty pleasure last summer!

leo06girl
17th Feb 2013, 12:04 AM
The Golden Girls. Sophia is my favorite.

I Love Lucy and The Dukes of Hazzard have been my favorites forever.

Madlax
17th Feb 2013, 3:06 AM
Once a week I watch the new episode of Robotics;Notes. That's actually all I've been watching in regards to television or anything close to it since for the most part one of my roommates is watching the TV for the entire day and I myself am not a fan of Fox News. Television really isn't that important to me anyways so it's not that big of a deal. I prefer to read or play video games instead.

5he115tar
17th Feb 2013, 10:57 PM
Currently obsessed with *Pretty Little Liars*, *Greys Anatomy*, *Vampire Diaries*, and my newest *Sons of Anarchy*

GnatGoSplat
26th Feb 2013, 3:26 PM
Finished Dexter Season 7 yesterday. Not too happy with the ending. Starting Downton Abbey Season 3 today.

Wozza85
28th Feb 2013, 3:47 PM
CSI new season started on tuesday here in UK so will be watching that every week!

Yazoo
28th Feb 2013, 6:38 PM
A Couple of Japanese Doramas ((Dramas))

Apoyan ~ Hashiru Kokusai Kuukou

A Chef of Nobunaga

Sugah Sim
26th May 2013, 2:16 AM
I don't watch a lot of tv, but I LOVE Modern Family and Once Upon a Time (both on ABC).

simmer22
26th May 2013, 2:29 AM
Obsessed with (at the moment):
Doctor Who (2005+ series)
Grey's Anatomy

And perhaps to a slightly lesser degree:
House (re-runs)
Torchwood (finished)
The old series of Doctor Who (which I've just recently gotten into)

Not really obsessed with these, but I like to watch them:
Once Upon a Time
Private Practice (finished)
ER (As you can see I've got this thing with hospital shows)
Touch (not the best of story concepts, but for some bizarre reason I liked it. It's probably finished now, though. Too few seers or something)
Legend of the Seeker (also a finished one, and not in any way a good portrayal of my favorite book series, but a nice series seen apart from the books).
The BBC version of Sherlock (of which I haven't actually seen all the newer episodes yet).

tsyokawe
26th May 2013, 3:27 AM
I like Elementary, Hawaii 5-0, and NCIS, but I am obsessed with:

Castle
NCIS - LA

It's all about the LuuuuuuV. I am in love with Beckett and Castle, and with Deeks and Kensi. I squeaked last week, when Deeks finally kissed Kensi.

Also, I was hooked on Downton's Abby and Call the Midwife...never missed an episode.

toxicboy
26th May 2013, 4:01 AM
At the moment Da Vinci's Demons. It's really good.

VerDeTerre
26th May 2013, 11:53 AM
I've been following Bates Motel closely. It's a great prequel to the movie and weird with the time being somewhat modern but with many vintage elements. I love the complexity of Norma and how you can't really tell which character is telling the truth or if they just take turns telling parts of the truth. I think the season finale is this Monday.

I Love Lucy and The Dukes of Hazzard have been my favorites forever I Love Lucy was groundbreaking and is a true classic. I cried when Lucillie Ball died, she was such an icon during my life. The Dukes of Hazzard is a fine comedy in the tongue-in-cheek tradition of The Beverly Hillbillies and is sadly underrated. I was turned onto it by my mother who never watched TV, but somehow managed to find this show and who I found giggling like a little girl as she watched it.

Sterling_Archer
26th May 2013, 12:59 PM
I've been following Bates Motel closely. It's a great prequel to the movie and weird with the time being somewhat modern but with many vintage elements. I love the complexity of Norma and how you can't really tell which character is telling the truth or if they just take turns telling parts of the truth. I think the season finale is this Monday.

It hasn't aired yet in Australia, but I am excited to watch it

netfirstweb
27th May 2013, 10:11 AM
Game of Thrones
Hanibal
Breaking Bad

lollaleeloo
27th May 2013, 1:21 PM
I'm currently very much hooked on Doctor Who, Game of Thrones (as most people), Community and Hustle (finally got time to watch it) :)
Doctor Who is as great as they say it is, It all started when I searched for some random pastime type of show and decided to check it (since all of the interwebz is obsessed with it).
So yeah, I was hooked after the third or forth episode :D

GnatGoSplat
28th May 2013, 7:13 PM
Just finished watching The Walking Dead season 3 finale just a few minutes ago. Really great show. I was actually reluctant to start the series because the topic of zombies seems silly and cheesy, but the writing and acting is fantastic. I'm really glad I watched it. Probably going to move on to Game of Thrones or Mad Men now. I had started House of Cards and watched 2 episodes, but couldn't really get into it.

Artimis
7th Jun 2013, 8:20 PM
I am not sure if this counts but I am obessed by a series that has not aired yet, a show which I am a fan of young dracula.

Mordecai and Rigby
7th Jun 2013, 11:26 PM
Guess. I honestly don't think it's that hard.

melanch0lydreams
13th Jun 2013, 10:29 PM
Been watching Blood+ lately.

Sterling_Archer
14th Jun 2013, 2:55 AM
My new TV obsession; Prisoner Cell Block H and it's 2013 remake Wentworth. Best Australian shows ever

Simmer4Life1996
16th Jun 2013, 3:20 AM
I know its old but I'm in love with Full House atm :).
I have a lot of favourite shows but I think this post would be a mile long so I won't say.

Natrocity
16th Jun 2013, 4:36 AM
The Venture brothers and this new show on syfy called Sinbad...main guy's really cute :giggler:

HEAVEN-SENT
22nd Jul 2013, 10:38 AM
Orange is the new black, I am hooked I can't stop watching it.
I am re-watching Greys Anatomy from the beginning I love this show

Deeney
25th Jul 2013, 4:51 AM
Young dracula. Its a fantastic show, brilliant English acting.

bihem
25th Jul 2013, 6:50 PM
I just recently finished "Orange is the New Black", I have been digging up shows from the 90's I watch Star Trek Voyager, and Im currently watching the X-Files.

NekoSwagga
25th Jul 2013, 6:53 PM
Right Now, I would say Teen Wolf and True Blood.

RoseCity
25th Jul 2013, 6:54 PM
I just got seasons 1-3 of Trailer Park Boys so I've been rewatching that - owned them before but somebody 'borrowed' them and didn't return as per usual.

IAmDeath
25th Jul 2013, 7:27 PM
I'm rewatching My Mad Fat Diary on Youtube (because America is too afraid of the FCC to broadcast it here -_-) and I'm impatiently waiting for series 2. I. WANT. SERIES. 2.

Also, why are seasons/series of British shows so darn sort? Six episodes, are you kidding me? Grrrrr....

Magic And Pancakes
30th Jul 2013, 6:30 AM
Monk. Brilliant show.

Nemiga
30th Jul 2013, 7:24 AM
Now I watch Dexter.Love the 8 season,every episode is inclusive :lovestruc
Also I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones,Walking Dead and quite like American Horror Story.

Artimis
30th Jul 2013, 10:03 AM
Young Dracula and game of thrones which I love but oddly I am waiting for the next series for both of them.

HEAVEN-SENT
2nd Aug 2013, 9:41 AM
I am obsessed with Orange Is The New Black at the moment I have watched the first season 5 times, I just love it and I can't wait for season 2

malfoya
2nd Aug 2013, 10:14 AM
There's one good thing about the cold and rainy autumn nights, and that's all the shows that are airing again! At the moment there's only True Blood and Pretty Little Liars that I'm watching. I would recommend PLL for those who haven't seen it yet. It might sound like a girlie show (I thought so at first), but it's very exciting and there's always something new happening in each episode. True Blood has become such a classic. The only vampire show I like!

Magic And Pancakes
3rd Aug 2013, 5:28 AM
Season 5 of Breaking Bad is now streaming on Netflix. Guess I know what I'll be watching for the next few days.

ThingsThatShine
6th Aug 2013, 10:39 PM
Pretty Little Liars, Drop Dead Diva, Devious Maids (WAY better than I expected!), Hart of Dixie
Hmmm... let's see... American Dad! and current obsession - Law and Order: SVU

kennyinbmore
7th Aug 2013, 4:55 PM
I'm obsessed with Devious Maids. Love that show. Also since I never watched it when it was on, I'm currently watching the O.C. Can't believe I missed a show that good

GnatGoSplat
7th Aug 2013, 4:58 PM
Finished watching the last season of Game of Thrones. That may be my absolute favorite show. Just started watching Luther season 3.

kmoldovan
7th Aug 2013, 5:02 PM
I just got seasons 1-3 of Trailer Park Boys so I've been rewatching that - owned them before but somebody 'borrowed' them and didn't return as per usual.

Such a great show! I have watched all 6 seasons and two of their movies.. They are on netflix. My new favorite show is Fringe... the first 4 seasons are on netflix. One of my army wife friends told me about it and I saw a few episodes on the SciFi channel so I start from Episode 1.

ThingsThatShine
8th Aug 2013, 1:09 AM
I'm obsessed with Devious Maids. Love that show. Also since I never watched it when it was on, I'm currently watching the O.C. Can't believe I missed a show that good

Haha me too! I watch it twice AT LEAST, each episode, on my DVR, incase I missed something!

As for the OC, I considered watching it when I had a free trial of Netflix. Now I wish I had!

SmileMyLoveheheh
8th Aug 2013, 1:56 AM
My favorite show is The Vampire Diaries. I may watch true blood's to see if it's good.

Magic And Pancakes
10th Aug 2013, 6:00 PM
Netflix kept badgering me to watch Doctor Who in my recommendations so I finally gave in and...oh my. I'm kicking myself for not watching it sooner. I'm already in love with Ten. Now to find myself a Ten avatar. :)

JayKenz
15th Aug 2013, 1:30 AM
The four shows I currently cannot live without are Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Under The Dome, and Pretty Little Liars.

kennyinbmore
15th Aug 2013, 5:43 PM
Netflix kept badgering me to watch Doctor

Netflix is good at that :)

Icezicle
16th Aug 2013, 9:29 PM
Revenge, Rookie Blue, Pretty Little Liars, and Whodunnit :)

jthm_nny
19th Aug 2013, 3:33 PM
theykilledoffadamtheykilledoffadamtheykilledoffadamtheykilledoffadam

Simmer4Life1996
30th Aug 2013, 11:07 AM
Nikita! I absolutely love that show!

HEAVEN-SENT
1st Sep 2013, 9:09 AM
At the moment I am working my way through Elementary, it is really good.

Magic And Pancakes
6th Sep 2013, 4:10 PM
I've been rewatching episodes of Arrested Development. Yet another fantastic show that the FOX Network cancelled.

rexydallas
6th Sep 2013, 5:34 PM
Under The Dome, and Siberia.

Also, I watch class of 3000 (a show from when Cartoon Network was still good) on GooTube.

HEAVEN-SENT
8th Sep 2013, 10:53 AM
I have finished Elementary so I am now working my way through all the seasons of House MD

neon_wild
9th Sep 2013, 12:27 AM
Sons Of Anarchy, watched first three seasons in the last week ;)

lewisb40
13th Sep 2013, 5:45 AM
Sons of Anarchy, The Bridge, Boardwalk Empire, Ray Donovan, Newsroom, as of this season. American Horror Story Coven seems interesting so I will try it. :)

I need to be shot...how could I forget my Dexter? I am just adjusting to not having it anymore when the season is over. :cry:

JayKenz
18th Sep 2013, 10:40 PM
Friends & The Big Bang Theory.

kennyinbmore
23rd Sep 2013, 3:51 PM
I just watched the first two seasons of New Girl. Netflix is constantly turning me onto shows that I never watched before

frankokomando
24th Sep 2013, 1:30 AM
I love Bob's Burgers.

Artimis
27th Sep 2013, 11:20 PM
I love Black Butler, it's one anime I have found which mum likes and she is not normally into this. I love Sebastian he's so wonderful at what he does.

Magic And Pancakes
1st Oct 2013, 2:46 AM
Netflix is constantly turning me onto shows that I never watched before

Same here. I pretty much only watch Netflix.

I did cave in and buy the latest season of Supernatural on Amazon Instant Video because I didn't want to wait for Netflix.

Riptide651
1st Oct 2013, 7:55 AM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/outzv.jpg

I'm gonna start watching Breaking bad soon. mad Men is also starting up a new season in a few months.

HEAVEN-SENT
3rd Oct 2013, 7:32 PM
I started watching Sleepy Hollow today

rogue_55
5th Oct 2013, 5:38 PM
I started watching Sleepy Hollow today

Awesome! I was going to ask if anyone else watched it. What do you think of it? I thought the first episode was good, the second episode was kind of blah, but the third one was excellent. As long as they keep making episodes as good as the third one or better I think the show will do well.

QuinnBear
5th Oct 2013, 8:13 PM
I'm watching many at the moment. Most notably: The Hour, Suburban Shootout, Sherlock, Daria and Gossip Girl.

Magic And Pancakes
12th Oct 2013, 6:53 AM
Netflix strikes again. I started watching Lost. Still on the first season, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

HEAVEN-SENT
13th Oct 2013, 2:12 PM
Awesome! I was going to ask if anyone else watched it. What do you think of it? I thought the first episode was good, the second episode was kind of blah, but the third one was excellent. As long as they keep making episodes as good as the third one or better I think the show will do well.
I am really liking it so far,it is a good idea and i love the main characters.
i like both of the episodes but the first one was the best.i have not seen the 3rd or 4th episode yet but i cant wait.I think this show will go on for many seasons.
I am watching The Vampire Diaries,The Originals,Greys Anatomy,2 Broke Girls,American Horror Story Coven,Elementary

Devon99
25th Nov 2013, 6:39 PM
I like GossipGirl and Vampire Diaries.I also watched XFactor.(sometimes)

Sleepy-Genius
26th Nov 2013, 9:06 AM
Scandal, The Good Wife, Drop Dead Diva. I still love 24.
I think that I will starting watching Game of Thrones on Netflix. People say it is good, and I like that era in history.

HEAVEN-SENT
26th Nov 2013, 11:17 AM
I started watching The Walking Dead today and I am trying to watch all the seasons as quick as I can

JayKenz
2nd Dec 2013, 2:18 AM
My DVR is overflowing, but I have a few shows I've been enjoying more:

- Teen Mom 3; My guilty pleasure. The girls are boring, but one of the "baby daddies" is extremely good looking. If I had it my way, he'd be my future ex-husband.
- Haven; LOVE this season! I don't think any show will ever capture my heart as much as this one has. Beside Friends, of course!
- The Originals; I hated The Vampire Diaries as a TV show. But, I have to enjoy this show. It's actually better than I expected it to be.

SkylarElectrikk
2nd Dec 2013, 4:17 PM
Lets seeee......
Anything on the ID network, and Catfish!

frankokomando
2nd Dec 2013, 10:51 PM
Real Housewives of Atlanta
Thicker than Water
Shahs of Sunset.

Really anything that is a trashy 'reality' show.

Aurora_Elizabeth24
3rd Dec 2013, 12:27 AM
I love:
the walking dead
American horror story
grey's anatomy
parenthood
new girl
raising hope
and once upon a time
Sons of anarchy

piggypeach
18th Dec 2013, 1:49 AM
Supernatural times a billion. I will admit that I didn't have a very high opinion when I began watching the first season, but continued watching only because I had huuuuge crushes on both of the main characters. But as it went by, they changed writers and now I'm completely hooked and obsessed! and by the plot, not just the attractive cast!

I get super obsessed with shows and breeze through the seasons so fast. I've seen every single episode/season of: Breaking Bad, Weeds, Monk, The Walking Dead, Freaks and Geeks, Nip/Tuck, Dexter, Orange is the new Black, and many more that I can't put my finger on at the moment, all in the past few months. I'm a total netflix junkie. Thankfully though I finished all eight seasons of Monk before they removed it from netflix instant streaming. Monk will always be my special comfort show.

TV shows are kind of an escape from reality for me, it's just so much easier to become engrossed with the plot and forget about your own life and netflix just made it so much easier for me to TV binge.

Gabrymato
19th Dec 2013, 11:37 AM
I only have one sick obsession.

AMERICAN.
HORROR.
STORY.

I just can't deal with it. I hate it but I can't stop watching. It's so sick but oh so great!

VerDeTerre
20th Dec 2013, 7:05 AM
I tried to watch an episode of American Horror Story and was so sickened that I couldn't. The episode involved torture and was so over the top that watching it for the story wasn't worth the feelings of anger and powerlessness it generated in me. I guess it is well-written. Oh well.

Gabrymato
20th Dec 2013, 7:13 AM
I tried to watch an episode of American Horror Story and was so sickened that I couldn't. The episode involved torture and was so over the top that watching it for the story wasn't worth the feelings of anger and powerlessness it generated in me. I guess it is well-written. Oh well.
I agree, sometimes it's just too much. I assume you watched the past season, Asylum. That was very powerful and sickening, sometimes scary.
The current season, Coven, is more "fun". It's basically two covens of witches fighting against each other: even though there still are those gory moments (it's AHS after all!) it's much more enjoyable also from a dialogue point of view. It doesn't make you as uneasy and anxious as Asylum did.

GnatGoSplat
20th Dec 2013, 2:58 PM
Past few months, I've been getting caught up on Mad Men, Dexter, Luther, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, and Sons of Anarchy. I'm a season behind on Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, and Homeland. Will probably knock those out after New Year.

Also been watching the Nova's Making Stuff series on PBS, hosted by David Pogue. I'm really enjoying that series and learning interesting and fascinating things. It's making me consider a career change.

VerDeTerre
21st Dec 2013, 1:41 AM
I agree, sometimes it's just too much. I assume you watched the past season, Asylum. That was very powerful and sickening, sometimes scary.
The current season, Coven, is more "fun". It's basically two covens of witches fighting against each other: even though there still are those gory moments (it's AHS after all!) it's much more enjoyable also from a dialogue point of view. It doesn't make you as uneasy and anxious as Asylum did. Thanks for that. Maybe I'll give it another go. Outside of the disturbing story, the rest of the elements of the show were intriguing.

nea200pl
22nd Dec 2013, 6:12 PM
At the moment I have three favourite shows: Arrow, Almost Human and Nikita, that sadly has only one episode left.
Others I watch: CSI, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., Dracula, Continuum, Unforgettable, Crossing Lines, Defiance, Falling Skies, The Walking Dead, Rookie Blue, Sherlock, Strike Back and Vera.

frankokomando
22nd Dec 2013, 10:37 PM
Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Artimis
1st Jan 2014, 5:44 PM
I watched the Christmas special for doctor who, it was not great.

LaylaRox
2nd Jan 2014, 3:16 AM
I'm currently obsessed with The Walking Dead and Modern Family. Basically, the only shows I care about aside from reality tv.

juansfalcin
3rd Jan 2014, 8:32 PM
Frasier. It's such nostalgia to watch these old shows from the 90's. It's actually from the 80's but it ended in mid 90's.

JayKenz
18th Jan 2014, 6:42 AM
Roseanne.

Since they've totally removed Leslie Winkle from TBBT, I've gotta get my Johnny & Sara fix elsewhere. Turns out, I love Darlene and David to pieces.

VerDeTerre
18th Jan 2014, 8:32 PM
I watched all 22 episodes of Ringer in three days. If I didn't need sleep, it would have taken less time. Very addictive.

Right now I'm checking out Undeclared, a sit-com about college freshmen. It stars the guy who played Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon. It's cute.

Pitbulls and Parolees - this is not as bad as it sounds. The show is about a rescue center for pitbulls. The people who work there are parolees because the owner realized that they needed jobs and no one else would hire them. Each episode deals with rescues, day to day operations, and usually the process of interviewing potential adopters and placing the animals with them.

Timethy_Paradox
18th Jan 2014, 10:01 PM
For now I am obsessed with the show Sherlock that comes on BBC. Its very exciting and I am always on the edge of my seat!

MOOKIEBLAYLOCK
19th Jan 2014, 6:58 AM
@VerDeTerre , I really enjoyed Undeclared also , I got into it after watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix. I read the wiki entry for Ringer, which I'd never heard of and think I'll give that a shot too.

I'm looking forward to episode two of True Detective on HBO tomorrow , loved the first one.

VerDeTerre
19th Jan 2014, 5:40 PM
@VerDeTerre , I really enjoyed Undeclared also , I got into it after watching Freaks and Geeks on Netflix. I read the wiki entry for Ringer, which I'd never heard of and think I'll give that a shot too.

I'm looking forward to episode two of True Detective on HBO tomorrow , loved the first one.

You know, I've yet to watch Freaks and Geeks and it seems like it was such an iconic show. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have to check that one out. When Ringer was first broadcast, I watched part of an episode. Starting in the middle of the episode and in the middle of the series just didn't make sense. The plot is full of twists and you have to watch it from the beginning.

HEAVEN-SENT
21st Jan 2014, 4:51 PM
At the moment I am working my way through Mom and Once Upon A Time cos I have caught up with The Walking Dead

ohthatsimschick
27th Jan 2014, 5:48 AM
EastEnders
Home And Away
Doctor Who
Grand Designs Australia
Stargate Atlantis (DVDs, seeing as they were f**kers and cancelled it)
Full House (Childhood that I can't let go of)

That's pretty much all I watch, really. Really like The Walking Dead, but I'm not sure how I'm going to was series 4 yet; channel 5 (UK channel) haven't bought it again, so I'm going to have to find alternative arrangements.

VerDeTerre
20th Feb 2014, 10:55 AM
Orange is the New Black is compelling and I'm looking forward to season 2. The main character is based on the true experiences (with some fiction thrown in, of course) of the woman who writes the show.

I watched about 10 episodes of Twisted. I can't exactly say it was good because it's not overly so, but it is mildly interesting. The plot is anyway and each episode leaves you wondering if you understand one of the main characters better or not. Of course, we all want to know why he killed his aunt when he was just a kid. The worst part about the show is that it is on ABCFamily which only allows viewers to see it online if they subscribe to a cable station or have itunes or some similar ($$$) device, unlike other stations which allow you to watch current episodes of their shows online without all of that. So...until the rest of it shows up on Netflix, those 10 episodes are it for me.

Now I'm following Touched, which I'm enjoying for the most part. I like the various elements as they come together, the ideas and story lines, the characters and the actors, as well as the opening music. I'm not overly thrilled with their characterization of the child as one with autism because it doesn't fit what I know of autism. The fist couple of episodes were strong and the themes were universal and diverse. Now a sinister plot is slowly being developed, pitting good guys against bad. This is a step down in my opinion from the way the show began, but it's still interesting.

Gabrymato
20th Feb 2014, 3:58 PM
Now that American Horror Story: Coven is over I have nothing to obsess over anymore! I'd like to start seeing some teen drama like The OC or 90210. I loved those even though they were pretty lame :)

Nemiga
20th Feb 2014, 4:01 PM
The walking dead at now is my favorite

White-Blade
21st Feb 2014, 3:06 AM
Durarara, Nabari No Ou, and Bleach.

Simmer9000
21st Feb 2014, 4:56 AM
Currently, Hangin' With Mr. Cooper re-runs :lol: . Also, Grimm, The Big Bang Theory, and Doctor Who ;) .

VerDeTerre
27th Apr 2014, 11:08 PM
Watching Drop Dead Diva and irritated that I missed episodes 1 & 2 of the latest season! Sometimes, the characters irritate me, but overall I them and the story lines, although they are getting to feel a bit old.

Before Diva, I started watching Chuck and got up to about season 3. I didn't take to it immediately, but since watching it from the beginning, the humor is growing on me.

sugarbeet
28th Apr 2014, 1:58 AM
Catching up on Bob's Burgers. The Simpson's has kind of lost me recently, but this is an excellent replacement. I don't think there's a single character I don't like, but the kids are my favorites!

I also just got hooked on That Winter, The Wind Blows. I'm not normally into soap operas, but since this is only one season long it's fast-paced enough to keep my interest. Plus, there's gangsters! Hitmen! A rich blind girl engaged to a man she doesn't love! Also, her father is in a coma (of course)! The leading man was framed by his girlfriend for stealing 7.8 billion won! That's a lot of won! I just want everybody to be okay, my poor babies...

simmer22
28th Apr 2014, 3:13 AM
The only ones I follow at the moment are Once Upon a Time and Grey's Anatomy. I'm waiting (impatiently) for a few to start, though.

TrillianRikku
28th Apr 2014, 3:26 AM
The Game of Thrones and a big Omg moment at the end of this weeks episode they never mentioned that in the books

Bigsimsfan12
29th Apr 2014, 3:23 AM
Undergrads. It's disappointing it got cancelled.

ChinchillaJesus
3rd May 2014, 9:47 PM
I love Bates Motel can't wait till next Monday for the season finale.
I love La Femme Nikita even though the 1st season is older than me, its an excellent series its great re-watching the whole series. I'd highly recommend it along with Bates Motel.

VerDeTerre
13th May 2014, 5:48 AM
I love Bates, too, although I've gotten out of step with it this season. I missed a few episodes and can't get them now without paying for them, so I'm waiting until the whole season comes up on Netflix. It will be a while, I know....

I've been binge watching Chuck. There are some moments in this series that have me laughing - out loud! Sounds so cliche to say that nowadays.

Nemiga
13th May 2014, 6:22 AM
Hannibal. This TV show is dark and creepy, but I love it. Just like I loved to watch Dexter. Hannibal like it's substitute

fruitsymphony
13th May 2014, 2:19 PM
George Clarke Home show, I don't like it, I like Peter André 60 minute makeover much better.

RoseCity
13th May 2014, 5:03 PM
Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Penny Dreadful and Fargo. Also rewatching The League of Gentlemen.

GnatGoSplat
13th May 2014, 10:15 PM
Ray Donovan. Great show, if you enjoy serial TV shows.

CAya
29th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Game of Thrones, Reign( which I didn't like. Now I love it!), The Vikings and Continuum.

nathanial15
17th Jun 2014, 11:35 PM
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager, Star Trek: Deep Space 9. I've been watching a lot of Star Trek lately :P

VerDeTerre
18th Jun 2014, 12:48 AM
I gobbled up season 2 of Orange is the New Black and just finished Twisted. If Bates ever updates on Netflix, I'll finish it. I've been following Drop Dead Diva as it comes out online. I still need to finish up Chuck (Oh, that sounds funny: up chuck!), I started watching The Monarch of The Glen just because of the border terriers and I'm getting into it. Every now and again I check out Pitbulls & Paroles (not as bad as it sounds). I watch the occasional Angel and every now and again go back and watch an episode of Buffy. Since the kids just graduated, I felt like watching the graduation episodes.

DrVintage
20th Jun 2014, 4:57 PM

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/131/b/1/tahno_swagg_hd_by_rule20-d4zfd56.gif

season 3 is near and it looks sick.

over the summer im planning on watching kill la kill and attack on titan - i didn't get a chance to watch those during the year because i have my gcse's to attend to!

VerDeTerre
21st Jun 2014, 12:51 AM
Those moving images hurt my eyes.

simperatrix
21st Jun 2014, 2:10 AM
Also rewatching The League of Gentlemen.

I thought I was the only one! *tears of joy*

DrVintage
22nd Jun 2014, 1:54 PM
Those moving images hurt my eyes.

i see you cant handle the swag of Tahno.....

DrVintage
22nd Jun 2014, 1:59 PM
I thought I was the only one! *tears of joy*

OHMYGOSHAHASDG|ISG

me too :lovestruc i love that show - have you seen inside no.9 - its made by the same people but its not as good...

my favourite sketch was the one with Tubs

...btw i must ask ...ARE YOU LOCAL?...

VerDeTerre
22nd Jun 2014, 2:21 PM
i see you cant handle the swag of Tahno..... If the swag of Tahno is moving images, then no. Certain gifs also hurt my eyes. I can watch other video media, so I'm not sure what it is that causes the problem.

DrVintage
22nd Jun 2014, 2:39 PM
If the swag of Tahno is moving images, then no. Certain gifs also hurt my eyes. I can watch other video media, so I'm not sure what it is that causes the problem.

Tahno is a character from the Legend of Korra. You should go to an optician about this problem (unless you already have done so) :)

simperatrix
22nd Jun 2014, 10:16 PM
OHMYGOSHAHASDG|ISG

me too :lovestruc i love that show - have you seen inside no.9 - its made by the same people but its not as good...

my favourite sketch was the one with Tubs

...btw i must ask ...ARE YOU LOCAL?...

In spirit, yes, but...Nope, not even Swansea. I'm in the US and have not found a way to watch Inside No. 9 :cry:

I actually considered moving to the UK once just to catch more League and other Brit com stuff in real-time. True story. :rolleyes:

Back to other TV shows...Hmm, there isn't one that I'm currently watching for the first time, but I have the box set of Slings and Arrows waiting to be unwrapped and taken on a rewatch marathon :Pint:

RoseCity
23rd Jun 2014, 12:49 AM
Nope, not even Swansea. I'm in the US and have not found a way to watch Inside No. 9 :cry:

I actually considered moving to the UK once just to catch more League and other Brit com stuff in real-time. True story. :rolleyes:

Back to other TV shows...Hmm, there isn't one that I'm currently watching for the first time, but I have the box set of Slings and Arrows waiting to be unwrapped and taken on a rewatch marathon :Pint:

What a coincidence - I love Slings and Arrows and also own the boxed set. What a wonderful show it was.

simperatrix
23rd Jun 2014, 1:17 AM
What a coincidence - I love Slings and Arrows and also own the boxed set. What a wonderful show it was.

You have wonderful taste in TV shows :rofl:

DrVintage
23rd Jun 2014, 4:33 PM
In spirit, yes, but...Nope, not even Swansea. I'm in the US and have not found a way to watch Inside No. 9 :cry:

:

i find it amazing that people 5000miles away have the same interests *sigh* if only i had a teleporter to meet you people!

i might suggest that you watch 'Harry Enfield and chums' and 'The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer' if you can find it :) but i will warn you Reeves and Mortimer is extreemly looneyhttp://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4232957/reeves-masterchef-o.gif

simperatrix
23rd Jun 2014, 5:52 PM
i find it amazing that people 5000miles away have the same interests *sigh* if only i had a teleporter to meet you people!

i might suggest that you watch 'Harry Enfield and chums' and 'The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer' if you can find it :) but i will warn you Reeves and Mortimer is extreemly looneyhttp://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4232957/reeves-masterchef-o.gif

And the flip side, which is that I find it puzzling that people within one square mile of me have such different interests. Heh, if League ever got together another live performance, I'd do my darndest to get a plane ticket and head over! :lol:

Thanks for the recs. I've dipped into Reeves and Mortimer before but always feel like I'm missing some of the requisite background education ( :) 90s UK life). I do admire their humo[u]r when they're guests on panel shows, etc.

One thing that strikes me about so many of the Brit comedy duos/groups is how it just feels like a bunch of very good (and talented) friends fooling around and having fun--what a stroke of luck that they managed to meet each other, that they made it onto air, and that we in turn got to see their talents.

Another big "genre" I'm binge-ing on now is documentaries. Nature, crime or disaster investigations, political issues...the subject matter isn't as important to me as how well the documentary is made.

ETA: I was also thinking, part of what is especially impressive to me about shows like League of Gentlemen or Slings and Arrows is that they did not overstay their welcome. It was sad that they ended, but it shows integrity that they spent the time covering what needed to be done and then quit when it made sense for the story. For other shows that drag on or had to reshuffle the story because of network decisions or whatever, I just shake my head and think of what could have been.

VerDeTerre
23rd Jun 2014, 6:47 PM
Tahno is a character from the Legend of Korra. You should go to an optician about this problem (unless you already have done so) :) Oh - thanks for the illumination. Actually, I don't believe it's a physical problem, but an age-related brain problem. Now that I'm remembering, it's when I have to read text next to fast moving images that flash. It's not a problem reading subtitles or even the post above, since the images are moving slower. It's when the images jump around a lot or seem to "flash" light, when I'm also trying to digest some text, that I run into an issue. It feels like my eyes hurt. I think it's just too much information at once.

DrVintage
24th Jun 2014, 3:13 PM
Another big "genre" I'm binge-ing on now is documentaries. Nature, crime or disaster investigations, political issues...the subject matter isn't as important to me as how well the documentary is made.

i dont want to offend americans but i always find british documentaries more factual/serious - maybe its the posh accent that gives it an edge i don't quite know why but maybe thats just me

im mean look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

HEAVEN-SENT
26th Jun 2014, 10:52 AM
I am obsessed with Rookie Blue at the moment I am on the 3rd season and only been watching it for 8 days lol

Mockery D.
4th Jul 2014, 5:35 PM
Orange is the New Black. Not only is it both funny and heartbreaking but it's filled with POC characters and lesbians! Two under represented groups represented in one show? Yes please!

VerDeTerre
5th Jul 2014, 3:09 AM
I also love Orange is the New Black for how developed each character is. Each one is interesting.

Zarathustra
5th Jul 2014, 6:14 AM
I finally gave in to my brother's incessant complaints that I'd never watched Battlestar Galactica, and started it a few days back, and I'm much more impressed than I thought I would be. There's all the usual plot holes and irritating continuity errors that every science fiction show I've ever watched has had, but still, the main story is more interesting. I always enjoy watching a battle that you know the good guys will usually lose, somehow... maybe it's my supervillain streak showing! ;)

VerDeTerre
5th Jul 2014, 5:05 PM
Check out Firefly sometime. It's science fiction with lots of battle, quirky personalities, and humor. It was created by Joss Whedon, of Buffy and Angel fame.

Zarathustra
6th Jul 2014, 4:55 AM
Check out Firefly sometime. It's science fiction with lots of battle, quirky personalities, and humor. It was created by Joss Whedon, of Buffy and Angel fame.

Is this advice to me? I pity people who haven't seen Firefly already- it's such a fantastic show! (yes, I'm one of "those" fans :p )

pirate_wolf_12
6th Jul 2014, 8:07 AM
I binge watched both seasons of Orange Is The New Black in a couple of weeks and now I feel alone and empty. Great series.

Watching The Leftovers on HBO. Pilot just aired, I think it has a lot of potential. I was a big fan of the book.

Ursine1bear
6th Jul 2014, 10:05 PM
Any home improvement show. Sims4 with their adjustable heights for foundation, walls, windows and easy to move or change rooms. Bliss!

RoseCity
28th Jul 2014, 7:41 PM
I started watching The Strain and got hooked on it immediately. I didn't read the books and normally I'd avoid a show with this plotline, but saw that Guillermo del Toro was directing the first episode, so decided to give it a chance. Many clichés, but I'm looking forward to the third episode.

Also Project Runway is back - my comfort show.

Mr_Valentine90
29th Jul 2014, 6:10 PM
We finished watching Orange is the New Black a couple of weeks ago and now we are watching Ugly Betty, as never watched it when it was originally on.

Soon after that though I will be firing LOST up (again) to go through that awesome journey all over again. LOST is the only show I have ever been "obsessed" with.

Edit: Also missing Game of Thrones. Waiting for Vampire Diaries to come on Netflix. Waiting for Haven and Hawaii Five-0 to start their latest seasons.

SerenaSims
14th Aug 2014, 11:57 PM
I think everyone has that one show that just won't compare to others. You can watch it years down the road and still enjoy every bit of it.

Mine is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Hands down.

What's yours?

Woohoojuicesimoleons
15th Aug 2014, 12:34 AM
Gossip Girl lol

Zarathustra
15th Aug 2014, 12:44 AM
You may want to give this thread a look:
What TV show are you watching right now or obsessed with (http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=491989).
Better suited for the media sub-forum!

mynameisearl
15th Aug 2014, 7:19 AM
I loved Six Feet Under.

StupidFlanders
15th Aug 2014, 10:49 AM
Sons of Anarchy, dat Jax tho. :lovestruc
http://writeups.org/img/fiche/5481b.jpg

VerDeTerre
15th Aug 2014, 1:24 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with Buffy, in fact when I visited LA last month, I visited Angel's mansion, Buffy's home, and the high school. It was sooo cool and I was the only tourist :(

Anyway, I also agree with Zarathustra, this thread belongs in the media section and could even be added to the very thread she(?) suggested.

GnatGoSplat
15th Aug 2014, 4:14 PM
Hate to be cliche, but it has to be Game of Thrones. I don't think there's a single episode that could be described as slow. Every episode is truly exciting and has me on the edge of my seat. I just started the last season, but so far it has managed to draw virtually every possible emotion out of me.

VerDeTerre
15th Aug 2014, 4:54 PM
I still need to see Game of Thrones. If it comes out on DVD, I'll be able to get it at the library. Everything I've heard about it sounds great.

GnatGoSplat
15th Aug 2014, 7:01 PM
The graphic violence can be a bit tough to watch, but every episode is epic. Just watched the 2nd episode of the last season and WOW!

VerDeTerre
19th Aug 2014, 3:52 AM
I've been watching reruns of Medium. I used to watch the show from time to time and always liked it, but missed so many episodes. It's nice to go through all of them now. I'm still watching Monarch of the Glen, but as I wait for my boyfriend, it's taking much longer.

pirate_wolf_12
26th Aug 2014, 7:24 AM
The Leftovers. (Ha! I just scrolled up and saw a post about watching the Pilot.)

Takes a bit getting into and though it may be presented as a Lost-esque mystery, it's far more apt to describe it as a drama/character study. Very well acted, one of the few shows that can actually make me get all emotional in a way suitable for a man. Season finale will be on in a couple of weeks. Really good show.

PANDAQUEEN
26th Aug 2014, 10:39 AM
Got back into the Gundam Series of shows that were available in dual audio in America. That's my latest obsession in terms of TV.

Nemiga
1st Sep 2014, 12:46 PM
The Strain. I like that new vampire concept. Much better than True Blood and Vampire Diaries fuzzy "vampires"..:)

RoseCity
2nd Sep 2014, 9:44 PM
Outlander :lovestruc

HEAVEN-SENT
3rd Sep 2014, 10:26 AM
Impractical Jokers - watched 2 seasons in 2 days its so good and funny

Sterling_Archer
13th Sep 2014, 3:59 AM
Wentworth and Devil's Playground
I've also been watching the reality show, The Recruit

GnatGoSplat
26th Sep 2014, 8:20 PM
The Tudors. It's a really good serial TV series about King Henry VIII.

VerDeTerre
29th Sep 2014, 2:58 PM
Just started Breaking Bad and am up to season three. The show is gripping and I really wish I didn't like it so much. The premise is just awful and I find myself caring about characters that are morally weak and despicable. Season three loses something, but it picks up later, people tell me.

Aaron4Ever
6th Oct 2014, 8:03 PM
Last year, I watched the first season of Teen Wolf alone, about the time Wolfblood was on CBBC. Nowadays, I watch with my sister, we've toiled through S1, here we are, season 2, its weird already. Reptile humanoids? What the hell, Jeff Davis.

withoutmywings
1st Nov 2014, 3:41 AM
Once Upon a Time!!

Noa_4ever
3rd Nov 2014, 12:10 AM
The Office and Sword Art Online.

VerDeTerre
8th Nov 2014, 12:47 PM
Last year, I watched the first season of Teen Wolf alone, about the time Wolfblood was on CBBC. Nowadays, I watch with my sister, we've toiled through S1, here we are, season 2, its weird already. Reptile humanoids? What the hell, Jeff Davis. Reptile humanoids were in the mini series V. It's hokey and outdated (from the ...70s? 80s?), but still worth watching. Also, there were reptile humanoids in a couple of Dr. Who episodes. They were fascinating!

The Natoorat
8th Nov 2014, 2:38 PM
Actually now that we are on th subject, V had a remake in 2009 (www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824) but it was cancelled after 2nd season. As I remember the show was decent, although it could be only because of Morena Baccarin... my heart melts, my knees bend, my mind leaves me...

RoseCity
2nd Dec 2014, 10:02 PM
omg Broad City is one of my favorite show ever. So much better and funnier than Girls.

Broad City (http://www.cc.com/shows/broad-city)

erinsandy
3rd Dec 2014, 7:47 AM
NCIS LA, NCIS, Chuck, Eureka, Merlin, The office... just to name a few

Scarlet Love
4th Dec 2014, 3:48 AM
My current shows seem to be Private Practice, Greys Anatomy and Reign. Omg Reign <3 If you don't watch it you should!!

Gabrymato
4th Dec 2014, 8:30 AM
Just started Breaking Bad and am up to season three. The show is gripping and I really wish I didn't like it so much. The premise is just awful and I find myself caring about characters that are morally weak and despicable. Season three loses something, but it picks up later, people tell me.
Same! I'm currently watching season two and I don't know if I like that show or not. I have very contrastive feelings about it, yet I keep watching, it's quite addictive.

GnatGoSplat
4th Dec 2014, 5:14 PM
I finished Tudors which I loved, highly recommend. Wished it didn't have to end. Started season 5 of Downton Abbey.

NabucodonosorII
4th Dec 2014, 5:20 PM
I agree with GnatgoSplat.The Tudors was epic! I like all "medieval" series.
I'm obsessed by watching discovery investigation!

RoseCity
5th Dec 2014, 6:07 AM
It's audio, not visual, but Serial (http://serialpodcast.org/season-one/1/the-alibi) has been a great show/podcast so far.

Mordecai and Rigby
6th Dec 2014, 7:48 PM
Right now I'm watching South Park. I don't even know why I want to get into it

pizza
6th Dec 2014, 8:04 PM
I third The Tudors - it's an amazing series!

GnatGoSplat
9th Dec 2014, 7:36 PM
Caught up on Downton Abbey, started Sons of Anarchy season 7. Such violence! Much wincing!

Mordecai and Rigby
15th Dec 2014, 2:54 AM
Breaking Bad. I actually think it's a pretty good show

The Natoorat
16th Dec 2014, 1:17 PM
I actually stopped watching TV, ads during programs are more and more anoying, and that kills the pleasure of watching suff. Especially movies are a no-go for me. As for TV shows, I prefer buing DVD box sets to streaming them. Force of habit I guess...

Now...

I started re-watching (3rd time?) Star Trek DS9. Quark FTW! I'm just in the first season, so most of thr 'meat' is still to come for me. ME LIKES!

Other than that, I'm after 2nd season of Hannibal. Awesome stuff, but best not enjoyed after a meal ;)
Oh... I still have to finish 3rd (final) season of Borgias. Jeremy Irons kicks bum there!

Hmm, anything else? Game of Thrones season 5 is stil being shot, so it will be a while till I see it.

1259e
2nd Jan 2015, 2:16 AM
Of course, some of these are on now and some I'm still waiting for. UPDATED.

Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries - (It's starting to wear a bit thin....)
Bones - (It's worn down to the bones. Get it? If I miss an episode, I no longer really care, but I still watch it, mainly because of DB.)
Homeland
The Walking Dead
Revolution - (Go ahead and cancel it. I don't mind. :cry: )
Almost Human - (Almost made it to a second season, but no dice.)
Game of Thrones
Once Upon a Time
Sleepy Hollow
Fargo
Bates Motel
The Original's - (I'm obsessed with Elijah - the chivalrous vampire. Also Klaus, only because it's fun to watch him go completely mental.)

I still miss Fringe...

Revolution being canceled makes me so sad. I was loving it, but when I heard that it was canceled I basically cried.

VerDeTerre
2nd Jan 2015, 12:03 PM
Rewatching Buffy for the umpteenth time, but this time, I'm watching it in tandem with Angel, in order: first a Buffy, then an Angel. Ahh! The Whedonverse!

RoseCity
2nd Jan 2015, 4:58 PM
I got Broad City Season 1 for xmas - watched it in one day, but Season 2 is starting Jan. 14.

VerDeTerre
3rd Jan 2015, 11:55 AM
I started watching Lie To Me last night. It bears repeating that I have Netflix, so, of course, it's an older show. But, so interesting! If you've never watched, it's about a small team of people that help to solve various cases, usually police, but there have been others, by discerning when someone is telling the truth or not. They rely on their micro-expressions as well as other body language.

Gingerxyz
3rd Jan 2015, 12:22 PM
I binge-watched The 100 over christmas and am now slightly obsessed. Really looking forward to that returning soon. Apparently the first season is available on Netflix in the US and Canada, if anyone wants to check it out. Also really looking forward to the return of Agents of SHIELD in March (and the start of Agent Carter in a few days. The reviews are looking very good!). I have to mention Orphan Black, even though it doesn't return until April, because it just feels ridiculous to talk about TV I love and not mention that show. Other shows I'm liking lately are How To Get Away With Murder and Faking It (even though the second season of that one wasn't quite as good as the first).

...I watch a lot of tv. This is the narrowed down list.

Noa1500
3rd Jan 2015, 10:22 PM
1) I watched all of season 1 and 2 of Hannibal in 3 days, during my AS exams...and I still find msyelf thinking about it. Gosh I love that show. Everything about it! I just don't know how to say it. (I believe this is when Tumblr people use the phrase "them feels"?) :Pint:

2) Peaky Blinders- I totally forgot that BBC has a thing for making sort seasons. So when I watched episode 6 of season 2, it took me 2 weeks to realise that I have to wait another year for the next season! Iwas in shock- my friend told me that it should have been obvious, I told her that this time it wasn't becasue loads of stuff happens each episode, and each is crazier than the other. Why do all the best thrill giving shows do this?! :wtf:

3) Misfits- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bunny:
I don't want to finish season 1 because of the cast change,even though I've seen epsiodes from the later seasons and enjoyed them. But that first cast..they're so natural. I'll get to it though!

4)Rookie Blue... they said it would be a longer season, so 22 episodes instead of 11. Lies. All of it lies. Now I have to wait till May (or atleast till after exams), and watch it episode by episode

5) Sherlock is pretty good.Unlike some people, I can wait till next year :lol:

coolsim22
7th Jan 2015, 12:05 AM
The big bang theory

VerDeTerre
7th Jan 2015, 1:14 AM
The big bang theory That's an awesome show, even now when they are obviously getting near the end. My favorite character is Amy. When they brought her in, the show, which was already fairly good, became sublime.

coolsim22
10th Jan 2015, 5:49 PM
That's an awesome show, even now when they are obviously getting near the end. My favorite character is Amy. When they brought her in, the show, which was already fairly good, became sublime.

@VerDeTerre
I only just recently started watching the show a few months ago, it has been confirmed that the show is definitely going to have a tenth season, I'm not sure whether they are going to make any more seasons after the tenth. My favourite character is Sheldon.

GnatGoSplat
10th Jan 2015, 8:01 PM
I don't make a point to watch it, but catch it on every now and then. Bernadette is my favorite character because the actress is smokin' hot.

PANDAQUEEN
10th Jan 2015, 9:00 PM
Big Bang Theory
The 20th anniversary re-dub of Sailor Moon
Charlie Brown specials (particularly the vignette where Charlie Brown is on the run after biting the Kite Eating Tree and receiving a letter From the EPA for his retaliation.)

I try to keep up, but my busy schedule in entrepreneurial endeavors prevents\forbids it.

Mordecai and Rigby
10th Jan 2015, 11:43 PM
Arthur...oh, and D.W. is a Time Lord.

mixa97sr
11th Jan 2015, 1:56 AM
Tokyo Ghoul. Second season is out, finally!

Mr. Mayhem
23rd Jan 2015, 11:13 PM
definitely Sons of Anarchy, really sad now it ended.
so that i decided to i made all SOA items, props n sims to bring back that club to the game. :D

pepoluan
4th Feb 2015, 2:20 PM
I'm currently obsessed with Star Wars Rebels, it's nearly the exclusive topic of my Tumblr.

The last episode, Call to Action, seriously brought the series into dark territory.

Despite its Y-7 rating, parents guidance is strongly recommended.

HarVee
4th Feb 2015, 2:41 PM
Family Guy. I really only view the show nowadays because of Brian. I like his character and his personality is quite reminiscent of mine.

GnatGoSplat
5th Feb 2015, 2:51 PM
Finished Sons of Anarchy. Some people didn't like the ending, but I think it had some very clever elements to it.
Ray Donovan Season 2. I'm addicted to serial TV shows and have a hard time watching anything not serial.

Mordecai and Rigby
14th Feb 2015, 1:49 AM
The Sopranos, you've gotta see it if you haven't seen it

The Natoorat
15th Feb 2015, 12:30 AM
Well...

I am obsessed with the Blackadder.
It's not a massive show, just 4 "seasons" with a few, 30 minute episodes in each, but my god... it's just brilliant. More than that. It's sublime. The apex of British humour. IMO that is.

As an example of what Blackadder is about, here is a bit from Blackadder the Second:

bY41eD4lS28

And... Lest we forget why one should not mention the name of The Scottish Play (from Blackadder the Third):

h--HR7PWfp0

Noa1500
20th Feb 2015, 11:23 PM
How to get a way with murder :heyhey:

pirate_wolf_12
15th Mar 2015, 11:19 AM
Binge watched the first two seasons of The Killing. Great watch, do recommend. Heads up though, the mystery takes place over both season 1 and 2.

GnatGoSplat
16th Mar 2015, 7:13 PM
Been watching the 5th season of Walking Dead. Just finished the mid-season finale episode.

I cried when they killed off Beth! The weak characters that grew and became strong are my favorites and I was very sad they killed her off. Didn't hurt that she was also sooo cute!

brainstormfun
24th Mar 2015, 8:01 AM
The Block sisters

Aaron4Ever
24th Mar 2015, 9:28 PM
Final disk of Due South Season 1. When that's over, it's back to Breaking Bad season 2 until Due South season 2 arrives.

PinkieInTheTARDIS
26th Mar 2015, 11:56 PM
Let's see... Doctor Who, MLP, Supernatural, and a bunch of animes. Typical fangirl right here.

HonokaAizawa
27th Mar 2015, 12:02 PM
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal

Can't wait for the next episode! I love Sailor Pluto!!!

RoseCity
28th Mar 2015, 8:38 PM
Watched the first episode of The Returned, but the other episode or episodes weren't dvr'd for some reason, so now I have to wait until they air them again.

RoseCity
4th Apr 2015, 8:16 AM
I'm enjoying Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

Zarathustra
4th Apr 2015, 7:51 PM
Looks like Season 7 of Mad Men has come back to being a good show, after the confusing and unpleasant Season 6... At this rate, the show is gonna be over before I can figure out whether I actually like it!

HEAVEN-SENT
9th Apr 2015, 10:25 AM
At the moment Mythbusters I am on season 6,also Broad City it is so funny.

Eronel
11th Apr 2015, 5:04 AM
Steven Universe, Steven Universe, Steven Universe, omg, Steven Universe

redpandaplays
11th Apr 2015, 6:58 AM
American horror story because it's freaking life :bunny: