View Full Version : Slot problem?
16th Sep 2012, 7:19 AM
My Snap BHAV node keeps failing. I think it is a problem with the SLOT not allowing a Sim to be snapped into it. I'm using Echo's Clown (http://www.modthesims.info/d/213108) as a base. I just don't see my error.
16th Sep 2012, 10:38 AM
Seems like object is incorrectly initialized.
1. Change GLOB to 'ChairGlobals'
2. In Init Function() (0x1008) Change opcode 2010 to 2002
3. I would also remove all functions from OBJf except Init() and Main()
4. In CRES -> Hierarchie -> 0x7 change Translation Z to 0,5 to correct slot placement to fit your object surface height
5. In Make Clown() (0x1010) Sub change GUID in line 0x1 to object you want to spawn (i have changed it to 0x00000956 for test)
16th Sep 2012, 8:51 PM
Wow. I was way off. I guess it's not surprising considering that late-night Simming after a long day isn't always productive. Thanks! :)
vBulletin v3.0.14, Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.