PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like Grimm?

wildrose1366
12th Apr 2012, 12:24 AM
I think its a great show!

LuvSims2011
12th Apr 2012, 12:54 AM
Grimm? What's Grimm?

SimsLover50
12th Apr 2012, 12:58 AM
I like it. I do want the main character to tell his wife/partner though. I don't care for secrets personally.

wildrose1366
12th Apr 2012, 1:05 AM
Yea. But Monroe said that she wouldn't be able to handle it mentally though.

Obey
12th Apr 2012, 7:58 AM
love that show! i've also series linked it on foxtel. :3

Spitfire Mouse
13th Apr 2012, 12:52 AM
I'm really digging the show. I hope they get into more of Captain Renard's storyline next season, it has me puzzled and intrigued. Maybe we'll get a big cliffhanger clue in the season finale.

Yea. But Monroe said that she wouldn't be able to handle it mentally though.

I can understand where Monroe is coming from and even Aunt Marie, but honestly, I think Juliette has shown she's tougher than she looks. I think she could handle it, maybe not right off the bat, but she's been seeing enough odd things that she wouldn't be totally shocked. Plus being a cop's girlfriend for 3 years has to have toughened her up some.

He needs to tell her. Hiding it from her isn't keeping her safer as proven by the ogre episode.

There is speculation (maybe more wishful thinking?), with absolutely no official source or hint of any kind, that there may be more to Juliette than what we see. Would certainly make for some very interesting story telling.

Rock Chick
13th Apr 2012, 8:08 AM
Love it and looking forward to a new season soon (wishful thinking anyway)

Spitfire Mouse
13th Apr 2012, 11:50 PM
Love it and looking forward to a new season soon (wishful thinking anyway)

It has been picked up for a second season, so no worries there! :D

kristie91
15th Apr 2012, 2:02 AM
I'm really digging the show. I hope they get into more of Captain Renard's storyline next season, it has me puzzled and intrigued. Maybe we'll get a big cliffhanger clue in the season finale.

I can understand where Monroe is coming from and even Aunt Marie, but honestly, I think Juliette has shown she's tougher than she looks. I think she could handle it, maybe not right off the bat, but she's been seeing enough odd things that she wouldn't be totally shocked. Plus being a cop's girlfriend for 3 years has to have toughened her up some.

He needs to tell her. Hiding it from her isn't keeping her safer as proven by the ogre episode.

There is speculation (maybe more wishful thinking?), with absolutely no official source or hint of any kind, that there may be more to Juliette than what we see. Would certainly make for some very interesting story telling.

Well there could be something more to her.. Remember the episode where she was shooting and was really good even though supposedly she never shot a gun before.. so yeah.

kampffenhoff
29th May 2012, 5:22 PM
I record it and watch when all the kids are out of the way. I like it. It's daft but enjoyable. My favorite character is Monroe.

wildrose1366
4th Jul 2012, 2:18 AM
Season 2 all the way!