PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Theme of April - Work and Careers

leefish
4th Apr 2012, 4:51 PM
The next theme we chose for you from the theme-poll is...

Work and Careers
Yes, this theme is posted late - I was busy at work.......

How to take part?
Make a Work and Careers!-themed upload. It can be anything - a lot, a sim, clothes, furniture, whatever comes to your mind, as long as it has something to do with the theme.

The upload process goes the way it normally does. You include required pictures, files, information... The only new requirement is that you include some of the following tags to your upload search keywords:

"theme-WorkCareers"
"WorkCareers"
"theme"

How long is the theme active?
The Work and Careers Theme starts today, April 4th 2012 - and ends May 31st 2012.

Have fun with the new theme!

So far I am not seeing a lot of uploads for the Great Depression Theme - which is kind of...depressing. Do you really want a depressed fish? Of course you don't.

w_sims
4th Apr 2012, 5:02 PM
Haha, this is great! I decided over at my LJ back on 1st April that I would make a career by the end of the month... this ties in wonderfully!

Aligeth
4th Apr 2012, 8:58 PM
Had some Great Depression things under way...until my graphics card committed suicide!

A great appliance and cabinet set, that I never quite figured out how to finish (5 years ago...haha!), some lovely little girl dresses, and a whole list of Walton-esque wholesome family of little means items.

Maybe the new replacement will get here in time to do some of both.

Was actually hoping April would be Titanic and that time period, seeing as this is the centennial anniversary, but alas.

martake
20th Apr 2012, 2:42 PM
i would like to know where i can ask for specific item to be made for the sims 3

simsample
20th Apr 2012, 4:52 PM
martake- we don't have a requests forum, but we have a list of people from whom you may request items:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=392614

KiaraRawks
15th May 2012, 9:10 PM
I made a set for this contest and was in my recent stages of polishing it up to submit but recently just got food poisoning so I may not be able to get it up in time. :(

Nysha
15th May 2012, 10:24 PM
It will be just as awesome either way. ;)

KiaraRawks
15th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Yeah i'll try my best to finish even if it doesnt make the deadline, but it'll have to be after i've done my course work. But i'm hoping i can make it.

Karen Lorraine
20th May 2012, 1:59 PM
What's the theme for May, we're over halfway through now too?

joandsarah77
8th Jun 2012, 10:38 PM
No theme for May or June?

Karen Lorraine
10th Jun 2012, 7:58 AM
What's the next theme please?

Icei
9th Jul 2012, 10:32 AM
April is a great month and the theme will be wonderful

Deatherella
23rd Sep 2012, 7:41 AM
Don't mean to bump up an all but over thread, but I notice that there haven't been any new themes since this one and am wondering if themes are still going to going on? My pc fried awhile back and I now have this old hulk to use and am feeling ambitious.

Shina
29th Oct 2012, 11:26 AM
Haha, this is great!

tomcruise624
31st Jan 2013, 11:48 AM
Thats Amazing